- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 21+ Cardholder
The Admirals Club Austin airport lounge can be found in the Barbara Jordan Terminal, near Gate 22 on the upper mezzanine level. At this lounge, travelers can spend their waiting time for their flights in a relaxed and calming ambiance in comfort while also availing the use of some amenities and/or services that are available for their perusal.
Austin Admirals Club Operating Hours
From Monday to Sunday, the American Airlines Admirals Club Austin airport lounge welcomes travelers from all walks of life; this lounge opens and closes per the following time schedules;
- Sunday to Friday; opens at 04:15 a.m. and closes at 09:15 p.m.
- Saturday; opens at 04:15 a.m. and closes at 08:15 p.m.
Admirals Club Austin Directions
Passengers can find the directions of all the lounges available at the American Airlines Admirals Club at Austin Airport.
While reading our in-depth review passengers can also find the American Airlines Admirals Club Austin Photos. These photos consist of ambiance, services, the entrance of the lounge, dining area, bar area, and much more.
Admiral Club Austin Lounge Access
To enter the Austin airport Admirals Club lounge, travelers must fit requirements based on the following;
- Admirals Club members
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ MasterCard® primary cardholders
- ConciergeKey® members
- AirPass℠ members with Admirals Club privileges
- First / Business class passengers on qualifying departing/arriving international/transcontinental/domestic flights operated by American Airlines/Oneworld member airline
- First / Business class passengers on qualifying departing/arriving international/transcontinental/domestic flights marketed by JetBlue and operated by American Airlines
- AAdvantage Executive Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro® and AAdvantage Platinum® members on qualifying International flights operated by American Airlines / oneworld member airline or marketed by JetBlue and operated by American Airlines
- Oneworld® Emerald℠ / Sapphire℠ members traveling on qualifying flights operated by American Airlines / Oneworld member airlines
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive Card authorized users
- U.S. military personnel traveling in uniform as passengers of a same-day American Airlines flight
- Admirals Club one-time-access customers
Passengers can experience the American Airlines Admirals Club Austin Photos virtually. Explore the amenities, bar, dining area, and entrance of the Admirals Club Austin lounge. Take advantage of complimentary snacks and food at the lounge.
Passengers who desire to drink liquor and beer can go for it as it’s also complimentary at the Admirals Club. So, explore the captivating American Airlines Admirals Club Photos at our in-depth review.
Admirals Club Austin TX Guest Policies
For travelers to bring guests to the Admirals Club Austin airport lounge, the guidelines are as follows;
- Up to 2 guests may accompany Admirals Club® Lifetime / Annual members.
- Admirals Club® One-Day Pass customers may bring up to 3 children [under 18 years].
- U.S. Military personnel (in uniform) may be accompanied by 2 guests.
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ MasterCard® primary cardholders can bring 1 guest.
- ConciergeKey® members can bring 1 guest.
- AirPass℠ members can bring 1 guest.
- AAdvantage Executive Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro®, and AAdvantage Platinum® members may bring 1 guest.
- Oneworld® Emerald℠ and Sapphire℠ members can invite 1 guest.
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive Card authorized users can invite up to 2 guests.
Services & Amenities at the Admirals Club Austin Texas Airport Lounge
The American Airlines Admirals Club Austin lounge provides travelers a comfortable safe space to lounge while waiting for their upcoming flights; a number of services and useful amenities are also offered to the people using the lounge facilities.
The lounge has been fitted with numerous comfortable seats and the interiors are set with an ambiance that helps travelers feel calm, peaceful, and relaxed.
Travelers who avail the use of the Austin Admirals Club facilities are sure to enjoy the simple creature comforts that they provide; the lounge is a safe place away from the loud and overwhelming sounds from the airport’s common areas/lobby area and the maddening crowds of people.
Food & Beverage
A wide range of food and drinks is offered to all travelers (customers) of the lounge; the lounge has a selection of premium food and light snacks and the list of drinks includes not only tea, coffee, and soft drinks but also options of alcoholic drinks.
Travelers who use this Admirals Club airport lounge will also have access to and may avail the use of the following;
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi service is available at the lounge; travelers are able to connect their mobile devices.
- TVs are set up that are either broadcast live news or have movies or tv shows playing.
- The lounge has set up Internet Terminals for the convenience of the travelers using the lounge.
- Printers & Copiers and also provided for times when there is a need to make prints and copies.
- Telephones are also available in the lounge, for travelers who need to make calls.
Admirals Club Austin FAQs
Travelers can bring their pets to the Admirals Club lounge; pets such as household dogs, cats, and birds are allowed entry, but they must remain inside their carriers/kennels when being brought to the lounge.
Yes! Travelers with a vegan/vegetarian preference need not be worried; the Admirals Club lounge menu also offers vegetarian food options.
Each one-time-lounge-access day pass admits 1 person; each pass costs $59 USD.
To contact the Admirals Club to raise any concerns or ask questions, please call 1-800-237-7971.
Write a Review For Admirals Club Austin, Main Terminal
Submit your review