Las Vegas airport lounges act as mini pieces of heaven for weary travelers; travelers departing from LAS or in between connecting flights at LAS can use an airport lounge to rest up and relax while they wait. The lounges offer comfortable seats and peaceful & calming spaces where travelers can unwind to their heart’s content before they head on to board their respective flights.
List Of Las Vegas Airport Lounges
Quick Answer: Here is the list of all the lounges available at the Las Vegas Airport.
- Concourse D
- Terminal 1
- USO Lounge
- Terminal 3
- USO Lounge (Satellite)
- The Club LAS (Concourse E)
Each airport lounge in Las Vegas not only offers a pleasing assortment of food and drinks for travelers to choose from, but they also host a number of amenities/services/utilities that the travelers may avail should the need arise.
Some lounges also have private bathrooms/shower rooms, free wifi is offered in all lounges, reading materials are plenty to keep oneself occupied and some lounges also have table/board games.
Las Vegas Airport Lounges Directions
In every Las Vegas airport lounge, travelers will be able to make use of a variety of services and amenities. The lounges curate a range of different services and amenities that travelers can avail of when they use a lounge. By the time they have to leave the lounge, the travelers will be relaxed and adequately refreshed to begin their respective journeys.
Las Vegas Airport Lounges Access Types
You can go through the following list of access types allowed for lounges at Harry Reid International Airport. It is important to note that all of these access types do not belong to all the Las Vegas Airport Lounges. Each type is applicable to one or more particular lounges.
Hence, it is necessary to confirm full details and research well about a lounge before you plan to use it. This will help you avoid end-moment complications at the airport. You will get easy entry into the lounge of your choice while meeting the eligibility criterion.
- One day pass
- Priority Pass
- Lounge Key
- Lounge Club
- American Express® Platinum Card
- Centurion Card from American Express
- United Club membership
- United Premier Gold
- Star Alliance Gold status
- Active U.S. military ID
- United Club℠ Infinite Card
- United℠ Explorer Card
- United Polaris business class
- United Business (international flights)
- United Business (premium transcontinental flights)
- First class on a Star Alliance™ member airline
- Business class on a Star Alliance member airline
- Frequent flyer program members
- Star Alliance member airline passengers
- United Club membership (with MileagePlus credit card membership)
- United Club one-time pass
- Active U.S. military personnel
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club membership
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members
- Platinum Card® Members
- Business Platinum Card® Members
- Corporate Platinum Card® Members
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Card Members
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business Card Members
- Centurion® Members
Please Note: Each of these access types involves some terms and conditions. You are suggested to read the same if you wish to access a lounge at Harry Reid International Airport.
Las Vegas Airport Lounges Guest Policies
If you hold a United Club membership, you are permitted to bring guests with you, as per the limit defined by the Harry Reid International Airport United Club lounge.
On the other hand, if you are a Centurion member and wish to access the Centurion Lounge at the airport, you can bring a maximum of two guests. These could also be your immediate family members. You will have to pay additional charges or buy a one-day pass if you wish to bring more than two complimentary guests with you.
If your guest is above 18 years, the charge will be $50 USD (per guest). Besides, if your guest belongs to the 2 to 17 years of age bracket, the charge will be $30 USD (per guest).
Quick Tip: You need not pay for your children who are less than two years old. You need to present proof showing the child’s age.
The price is applicable as per the currency of the country where you need to access Centurion Lounge. However, the charge does not exceed US $50.
You are recommended to get in touch with the particular lounge team for complete details and the associated terms and conditions.
Las Vegas Airport Lounges FAQs
The Centurion Lounge is located in Concourse D of the Las Vegas airport.
The Centurion Lounge opens at 05:00 a.m. every day.
There are 6 lounges in LAS airport.
Yes! United Airlines United Club lounge is located in Concourse D in LAS airport.
Only qualifying travelers with AmEx lounge privileges can invite guests; the cost per adult aged 12 and above is $50 USD and for each child aged from 7 to 12 the cost is $30 USD.
No! The Centurion Lounge does not have a smoking area; smoking is not allowed inside the airport.
Kindly contact the desired airport lounge for their respective pet policies.
None of the LAS lounges offer spa services.
Priority Pass members/holders can avail entry to The Club lounge at LAS International Airport.
No! There are no massage facilities in any of the LAS airport lounges.
Each lounge has its own operating hours; please refer to the lounge-specific page for timings.
- IAD Airport Lounges
- Phoenix Airport Lounges – PHX
- The Club LAS Lounge, Terminal 3
- San Francisco Airport Lounges – SFO
- San Antonio Airport Lounges – SAT
- Luton Airport Lounges – LTN
- Orlando Airport Lounges – MCO
- Kuala Lumpur Airport Lounges – KLIA
- Gatwick Airport Lounges – LGW
- Bristol Airport Lounges – BRS
- O Hare Airport Lounges – ORD
- Nashville Airport Lounges – BNA
- Honolulu Airport Lounges – HNL
- Manchester Airport Lounges – MAN
- Philadelphia Airport Lounges – PHL