JFK Lounges are available to all travelers; Travelers require and deserve a place where they can kick back and relax after arriving at the airport and checking in their luggage while they wait to board a flight or perhaps when in transit when there is a layover to catch a connecting flight.
On this page, readers will get acquainted with all the John F. Kennedy Airport lounges that have been made available for travelers across the various terminals at JFK International Airport.
List of JFK Airport Lounges
Quick Answer: Here’s the full list of airport lounges at JFK airport (2023)
Terminal 1 Lounges
At John F. Kennedy Airport, Terminal 1 has the following lounges:
- Air France Lounge
- KLM Lounge
- Korean Air KAL Business Class Lounge
- Korean Air KAL First Class Lounge
- Lufthansa First Class Lounge
- Lufthansa Senator Lounge
- Lufthansa Business Class Lounge
- Primeclass Lounge
- Turkish Airlines Lounge
JFK Terminal 4 Lounges
Listed below are all the lounges in Terminal 4 at John F. Kennedy Airport:
- Air India Maharaja Lounge
- Delta Sky Club Lounge
- Delta Sky Club Express Lounge
- Minute Suites
- Primeclass Lounge
- The Centurion Lounge
- The Emirates Lounge
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
JFK Terminal 5 Lounge
List of lounges available at the Terminal 5 of JFK airport
Terminal 7 Lounges
JFK Terminal 7 just has one lounge and that is:
JFK Terminal 8 Lounges
Here are the Terminal 8 Lounges IN JFK Airport available:
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- British Airways and American Airlines Chelsea Lounge
- British Airways and American Airlines Greenwich Lounge
- British Airways and American Airlines Soho Lounge
Directions to JFK Airport Lounges
This segment highlights all the lounges present at John F. Kennedy International Airport; travelers will find it useful and get the appropriate directions to the different JFK Airport Lounges.
The JFK lounges are available in Terminals 1, 4, 5, 7 & 8; the lounges have been provided for the convenience of travelers by a variety of airlines. The travelers can access and use these lounges to their heart’s content, whether to just sit and catch a moment of peace or to dine, or to quench their thirst with some refreshing beverage.
Depending on the lounges at JFK terminals, travelers can avail themselves of a variety of services and amenities; travelers may even find lounges where they can actually shower and refresh or catch some “Zzz” before boarding their flight or simply wine & dine.
JFK Airport lounges are family friendly and almost all lounges offer kid zones where the younger ones can be kept entertained and the adults need not worry too much about their safety.
All travelers are thrilled at the prospect of getting away from time to time; getting away from the routines of day-to-day wear & tear. Be it for business or leisure, air travel has become one of the most preferred ways to get around. But, of course, traveling can be tiresome and so, it’s best to destress and unwind in the JFK Airport Lounges.
Amenities and Services at JFK Airport Lounges
You can enjoy a variety of facilities and services at JFK Airport Lounges to have a nice time before boarding your flight. Following are some of the common facilities that can availed of at the lounges.
- Complimentary snacks and beverages, including alcoholic drinks
- High-speed Wi-Fi access
- Charging outlets
- Newspapers and magazines
- TV screens and flight information monitors
- Comfortable seating areas
- Restrooms and showers
Certain premium amenities are also available at some of the lounges:
- Spa services
- Massage chairs
- Private sleeping rooms and nap pods
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Smoking area
- Cigar lounge
- Dining options and buffet
- Family room
- Children’s play area
All lounges can be accessed as per their own policies, which may require you to have a certain status or membership. A day pass can also be purchased online or at the airport in case of some lounges. Also, some lounges can also be accessed through Priority Pass membership.
Before you decide to use a particular lounge, it is, nonetheless, advised to be completely knowledgeable about all applicable policies or other features. This will enable you to experience everything without facing any difficulties and you will certainly go ahead with relishing a great air travel experience.
JFK Airport Lounges Access Types
Passengers are allowed to use the JFK Lounges using certain access types. If you hold one or more of the following access types, you can use the related lounges as per those types.
- One day pass
- Priority Pass
- Lounge Key
- Lounge Club
- American Express Platinum Card
- Centurion® Card from American Express
- Active Military Personnel
- AerClub Members – Silver
- Bank of Ireland MasterCard Gold Business Card holders
- Passengers travelling in a specific class such as first class and business class
It may be highlighted that each of these access types has its own guidelines or terms and conditions. So, you are recommended to stay fully informed about the relevant policies.
It is also important to note that the USO lounge located at JFK Airport is not open to the general public. It can only be accessed by the military community and their dependents. There are certain guidelines defined for the entrants such as they need to present specific ID proof to access the USO Lounge at JFK airport.
JFK Airport Lounges Guest Policies
If you hold any of the following access types, you are allowed to invite or bring guests to the related lounge where your access type will be valid. All of these types pertain to one or more airport lounges.
While planning to access or reserve a spot at any of the lounges at John F. Kennedy International Airport, there are a few regulations, terms and conditions or policies that must be complied with in order to avoid end-moment issues at the airport.
- American Express Delta SkyMiles@ Reserve Card members
- Delta Sky Club Executive Membership
- Delta Sky Club Individual Membership
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve and Reserve Business American Express card member
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum and Platinum Business American Express card member
- Delta, Diamond, Platinum, or Gold Medallion travelling internationally in Delta Premium Select or Delta One
- SkyTeam Elite Plus (non-Delta members)
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime membership
- Delta SkyMiles Diners Club card
- Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Visa card (Platinum and Gold)
If you hold a Centurion membership, you can bring a maximum of two guests to the Centurion Lounge at John F. Kennedy International Airport. Nonetheless, an extra fee of $30 USD (per person) can be paid to bring additional guests who may belong to the 2 to 17 years age group. If their age is above 18 years, you will have to pay a fee of $50 USD (per person).
One-Day Pass Cost for Lounges at JFK Airport
You can buy a one-day pass to gain access to the following lounges at JFK Airport.
- Aer Lingus for US$50
- Air France-KLM Lounge for US$50 or 6000 miles; if flying on Air France, KLM, or a Delta Air Lines flight
- American Airlines Admirals Club for US$79; if flying with American Airlines or a partner airline
- The Emirates Lounge – US$130 + taxes for standard passengers, US$100 + taxes for Skyward members; if flying on a flight run by Emirates
- Minute Suites for US$48 for one hour; increase in charge as per extended duration
- Primeclass Lounge for US$59
Please make sure to take note of the associated policies to make the most of your lounge access experience.
Amex Lounges at John F. Kennedy International Airport
You can access the following lounges at JFK Airport through your American Express card:
- The Centurion Lounge at Terminal 4
- Delta Air Lines Delta Sky Club Lounge at Terminal 4, Concourse A
- Delta Air Lines Delta Sky Club Lounge at Terminal 4, Concourse B
- Air France/KLM Lounge at Terminal 1
- Air India Maharajah Lounge at Terminal 4
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Lounge at Terminal 4
- Lufthansa Business Lounge at Terminal 1
- Primeclass Lounge at Terminal 1
- Korean Air KAL Business Lounge at Terminal 1
- Minute Suites at Terminal 4
- Turkish Airlines Lounge New York at Terminal 1
- Primeclass Lounge at Terminal 4
- Lufthansa Senator Lounge at Terminal 1
Each and every JFK Airport Lounge operates with certain terms and conditions that may be associated with using your American Express card.
Takeaway: You are advised to contact the customer care team of American Express or the team of the lounge that you wish to access for detailed information and further guidance.
Priority Pass Lounge JFK Airport
If you are a Priority Pass member, you can access Air France/KLM Lounge, Lufthansa Business Lounge, KAL Business Class Lounge, Turkish Airlines Lounge, and Primeclass Lounge at Terminal 1. Apart from this, Terminal 4 also houses Priority Pass lounges i.e., Air India Maharaja Lounge, Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse, and Primeclass Lounge.
If you are still not a member of Priority Pass, you can think about buying a membership out of the three annual plans i.e., Standard, Standard Plus, and Prestige. The website of Priority Pass provides complete information and the associated charges.
Quick Tip: You can take a look to buy a membership plan that suits your requirements and budget. Being a member provides you access to more than 1300 airport lounges located all around the world.
JFK Airport Lounges FAQ’s
Terminal 1 of John F. Kennedy International Airport houses the following lounges:
Air France/KLM Lounge
Korean Air KAL Business Class Lounge
Korean Air KAL First Class Lounge
Lufthansa Business Lounge
Lufthansa First Class Lounge
Lufthansa Senator Lounge
Turkish Airlines Lounge
You will find the following lounges located at Terminal 4 of JFK airport:
Air India Maharaja Lounge
Etihad Airways First and Business Class Lounge
The Centurion Lounge
The Emirates Lounge
The King David Business Class Lounge
The King David First Class Lounge
Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
Apart from this, you will also find a Delta Air Lines Delta Sky Club located at Terminal 4 Concourse A and Terminal 4 Concourse B each.
Yes! JFK Airport Terminal 5 comprises the USO Center and JetBlue Rooftop Terrace Lounge. You may seek complete details about any of these lounges that you may wish to access as per the eligibility criteria and your travel plans.
JFK Airport Terminal 5 offers two well-equipped lounges, one of which is the USO Center, meant only for the military community and their dependents. Another one is the JetBlue Rooftop Terrace Lounge which may be accessed by eligible passengers.
Yes, you will find two spacious and well-furnished lounges at JFK Terminal 5. The USO Center may be accessed by active military members, along with their dependents. JetBlue Rooftop Terrace Lounge is another space where you can spend free time before the scheduled departure of your flight. Eligibility criteria and relevant guidelines may apply.
There is no specific lounge designated for smoking purposes in John F. Kennedy International Airport. However, certain areas outside Terminal 4 i.e., at the arrival and departure level have been designated for smoking. Travelers can smoke 25 feet away from the entrance areas of buildings. It is strictly prohibited to smoke in Terminal 4 and other areas of operations at the airport.
JFK Terminal 7 offers Aer Lingus Lounge and Alaska Lounge, both of which are suitable for business and leisure travelers. You may access the one according to your travel requirements while also meeting the defined eligibility criteria.
You will find the following lounges at JFK Terminal 8:
American Airlines/British Airways Chelsea Lounge
American Airlines/British Airways Greenwich Lounge
American Airlines/British Airways Soho Lounge
Apart from this, American Airlines Admirals Club Lounge is also located at Terminal 8 Concourse C. You may confirm the access policy of any of these lounges that you need to use according to your travel plans or preferences.
No! JFK Terminal 8 does not have any Priority Pass lounge.
Yes, The Centurion Lounge located at Terminal 4 of John F Kennedy Airport is an Amex lounge. However, you can also access other lounges using your American Express card membership.
These lounges are Delta Air Lines Delta Sky Club Lounge at Terminal 4, Concourse A; Delta Air Lines Delta Sky Club Lounge at Terminal 4, Concourse B; Air France/KLM Lounge at Terminal 1; Air India Maharajah Lounge at Terminal 4; Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Lounge at Terminal 4; Lufthansa Business Lounge at Terminal 1; Primeclass Lounge at Terminal 1; Korean Air KAL Business Lounge at Terminal 1; Minute Suites at Terminal 4; Turkish Airlines Lounge New York at Terminal 1; Primeclass Lounge at Terminal 4; and Lufthansa Senator Lounge at Terminal 1.
Yes, you can purchase access to visit the American Airlines Admirals Club lounge located at Terminal 8 of John F. Kennedy International Airport. You must be traveling on a flight by American Airlines or by a partner airline.
It is beneficial to go through more such information or guidelines in detail so as to stay informed and proceed without any trouble. The same may be easily found on the website of American Airlines.
The amenities and services offered by the lounges at JFK airport include spacious seating areas, snacks and drinks, self-service bars, free Wi-Fi, newspapers and magazines, smoking areas, business or conference centers with workstations, printers, and copiers. You can certainly look forward to a pleasant experience at JFK airport lounges.
Yes! If you are a Priority Pass member, you can access some of the lounges at JFK Airport at Terminal 1, Terminal 4, Terminal 5, and Terminal 8. For more details or assistance, you can get in touch with the Priority Pass customer support team.
– Air France/KLM Lounge
– Lufthansa Business Lounge
– KAL Business Class Lounge
– Turkish Airlines Lounge
– Primeclass Lounge
– Air India Maharaja Lounge
– Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
– Primeclass Lounge
List of JFK Lounges – John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Incheon Airport Lounges – ICN
- Lufthansa Business Lounge JFK, Terminal 1
- Midway Airport Lounges – MDW
- St Louis Airport Lounges – STL
- Newcastle Airport Lounges – NCL
- Vancouver Airport Lounges – YVR
- IAD Airport Lounges
- Sacramento Airport Lounges – SMF
- Nashville Airport Lounges – BNA
- KLM Lounge JFK, Terminal 1
- Portland Airport Lounges – PDX
- USO Lounge JFK Airport, Terminal 5
- Manchester Airport Lounges – MAN
- Austin Airport Lounges – AUS
- Dubai Airport Lounges – DXB