- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Printers & Copiers
- Children's Area
The Centurion lounge SFO is located in Concourse F of Terminal 3 in San Francisco International Airport; the lounge offers amenities & services to travelers who are spending their waiting period by availing the use of this lounge. This lounge provides travelers respite from the noise and crowds at the airport’s common areas.
Centurion Lounge SFO Operating Hours
The Centurion lounge SFO hours of operation are from 05:00 a.m. up to 11:00 p.m. daily.
Centurion Lounge SFO Lounge Access
The following are granted free entry to the Centurion lounge at SFO airport:
- Centurion® Members
- American Express Platinum Card® Members
- American Express Business Platinum Card® Members
- American Express Corporate Platinum Card® Members
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Card Members
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business Card Members
The Centurion T3 SFO Airport Lounge Guest Policies
At the SFO Centurion Lounge, children under the age of 2 years are allowed admission free of cost; the child / children must be accompanied by an adult (18+) with lounge access & usage privileges.
The following may bring guest(s) to the lounge:
- Centurion® Members are allowed to invite up to 2 guests free of cost; for additional guest(s) beyond the complimentary limit is as follows;
- Guests Age 18+ : $50 USD per guest
- Guests Age 2 – 17 : $30 USD per guest
- American Express Platinum Card® / Business Platinum Card® holders can invite up to 2 guests if they have spent $75,000 USD on eligible purchases on their Card between January 1 and December 31. If they have not, then $50 USD is the fee per guest 18 years and older; $30 USD is the lounge access fee per guest between 2 and 7 years of age.
- American Express Corporate Platinum Card® holders are allowed to invite up to 2 guests; additional guest(s) access is given after payment of entry fee as follows:
- Guests aged 18+ are $50 USD per guest
- Guests aged 2-17 are $30 USD per guest
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Card members must pay $50 USD for each guest 18 years and older and $30 USD for each guest between 2 and 7 years of age.
Services & Amenities
The Centurion lounge in SFO international airport hosts a number of amenities and services for the travelers who visit it.
The lounge presents an ambience where travelers can relax peacefully on comfortable seats.
Food & Beverage
This lounge has an open kitchen and a premium bar; visitors can indulge in a variety of food and refreshing drinks, at no additional cost.
At this lounge, travelers will also find;
- Family Rooms
- Assistance Desk
- Free Wifi
- Flight information screens
- Newspapers & magazines
- Children’s area
- Printers & copiers
Walkaround of Centurion Lounge SFO
FAQ on Centurion Lounge SFO
The Centurion Lounge reserves entry exclusively for a select range of Amex card holders.
Write a Review For Centurion Lounge SFO, Terminal 3
Submit your review
The alcohol menu is good… their bar is well-stocked. Found the staff a bit rude, but overall... liked being at this lounge on a Sunday when it was not crowded
There were fewer options on the menu, but I liked the taste and the presentation. Even the bar had a great variety of drinks. The environment was good but got a bit uncomfortable during peak hours as it got fully packed. All in all, a nice place to go!
Found it really cool and charming... but the space is less, as i could notice it was already full even on weekend morning. So, it would be great if the capacity of the lounge could be enhanced.