A wide range of services and amenities are available at the Orlando Airport, ensuring that all travelers receive a comfortable, relaxing, and stress-free experience. A mini-mall of sorts, this airport offers multiple outlets that provide food & beverages, beauty and spa options, souvenir shopping, fashion, and lifestyle. Let’s look at the Orlando Airport Lounges list, directions, how to access & more.
This segment has been compiled to provide relevant and essential details of airport lounges situated within Orlando International Airport, which travelers may choose to use to relax and unwind whilst they wait to board their intended flights.
List of Lounges in Orlando Airport
Listed below are all the MCO Lounges:
- USO Center (Located in Terminal A, Landside – Level 1)
- The Club MCO (At Terminal A Airside 1)
- The Club MCO (In Terminal B Airside 4)
- United Airlines United Club (Located in Terminal B Airside 3, near Gate 43)
- American Airlines Admirals Club (Accessible at Terminal B Airside 3, Near Gate 55)
- Delta Airlines Delta Sky Club (Located in Terminal B Airside 4, Center Atrium, Near Gate 71)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Located in Terminal C, Across the Palm Court, Level 2)
Directions Of All Lounges
Find the directions of all the lounges available at the Orlando Airport:
Lounge Access Types
Here is a general list of access types that defines the criteria for passengers to be eligible to use the lounges at Orlando Airport.
All these are not defined for all the MCO lounges, but each access type is valid for one or more lounges. Thus, you are recommended to stay familiar with the complete information regarding their validity for a particular lounge that you may wish to access.
- One-day Pass
- Priority Pass
- Eligibility as per Specific Class of an Airline
- Admirals club members
- AAdvantage Executive Platinum, Platinum Pro, and Platinum members
- Oneworld Emerald and Sapphire members
- Citi®/AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard® members
- Military personnel
- Executive membership with Delta Air Lines or with a Delta Partner Airline
- Individual membership with Delta Air Lines or with a Delta Partner Airline
- SkyTeam Elite Plus and Delta Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Medallion members
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express card
- Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express Card
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Centurion® Card from American Express
- Specific Capital One Miles cards
- United club membership
- United Premier Gold or Star Alliance Gold status
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club membership
- Active U.S. military
- Virgin Australia Velocity members
Priority Pass Lounges at Orlando International Airport
Priority pass is only supported by 3 lounges at MCO Airport:
- You can access The Club Lounge at Terminal A, Concourse 1 (Gates 1 to 29) which remains open from 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM every day. You can also buy a one-day pass for $40 to access the lounge.
- There is another The Club Lounge at Terminal B, Concourse 4 (Gates 70 to 99) that operates from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM daily. This lounge is also accessible through a one-day pass bought for $40.
- Terminal C of Orlando International Airport also houses a priority pass lounge that is the Plaza Premium Lounge. It remains open from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM daily.
All the lounges offer modern amenities that are also suitable for your business tasks or meetings. Children can enjoy their separate play areas.
These lounges permit access three hours before the departure of your flight. If you have children under the age of two years, you need not buy any entry pass for them. Besides, if your children are below the age of 18, they must be along with an adult, as they cannot access the lounges alone. Alcoholic drinks can only be taken by passengers whose age is 21 years or above.
You can unwind at these pleasant lounges that are equipped with all the facilities required to make you enjoy relaxed moments. Apart from the complimentary facilities, you can enjoy premium alcoholic beverages, a different menu, and a shower facility by paying extra charges.
A separate area for children is available. If your children are under the age of 2, you need not pay any charge for them at the Plaza Premium Lounge.
Enroll in Priority Pass Membership Program
A Priority Pass membership is such a great privilege that lets you access various airport lounges and enjoy memorable moments, along with other benefits. There are different ways to register for a Priority Pass membership. Take a look below:
- You can buy Priority Pass directly through its website and select from 3 membership plans i.e., Standard, Standard Plus, and Prestige. Passengers can explore the plans and choose the one that suits your budget and requirements.
- You can also buy a Priority Pass membership through your credit card, if it’s eligible for the same. Passengers can get in touch with your bank to obtain the relevant information and confirm the procedure. Some card companies or banks even offer priority passes complimentary to their card holders.
- There is also a dedicated telephone line mentioned on the website of priority pass, i.e.- +1 800 352 2834. You can get in touch with your team for detailed information, further guidance, or any issues.
Day Pass Lounges
You can purchase a day pass to access Admirals Club Lounge, two separate Club MCO Lounges, Plaza Premium Lounge, and United Club Lounge at Orlando International Airport.
The passes can be bought through the website of these lounges, or you can explore various online third-party platforms for the same. However, it is important to be aware of all the related information and associated conditions in order to avoid any hassle.
FAQs of Orlando Airport Lounges
Orlando Airport Lounges that offer access to travelers holding a Priority Pass are located at the following Terminals:
– The Club MCO (Gates 1 to 29) which is located at the Terminal A Concourse 1.
– The Club MCO (Gates 70 to 99) which is located at the Terminal B Concourse 4.
– Plaza Premium Lounge which is located at Terminal C.
MCO airport has 7 lounges, located in different terminals and concourses: USO Lounge, The Club MCO (two locations), American Airlines Admirals Club, Delta Air Lines Delta Sky Club, United Airlines United Club, and Plaza Premium Lounge.
Access to MCO airport lounges depends on various factors, such as your airline, ticket class, frequent flyer status, lounge membership, or credit card benefits. You can also purchase a day pass for some of the lounges, such as The Club MCO, United Airlines United Club, and American Airlines Admirals Club lounge. This may involve adherence to certain terms and conditions.
Some of the best credit cards for accessing the lounges at MCO airport are:
American Express Platinum Card or Centurion Card: These cards give you access to The Club MCO lounges in both terminals as part of the American Express Global Lounge Collection. You can also access the Delta Air Lines Delta Sky Club if you are flying with Delta on the same day.
Chase Sapphire Reserve Card or Citi Prestige Card: These cards give you access to The Club MCO lounges in both terminals as well as the Plaza Premium Lounge in Terminal C as part of the Priority Pass Select membership. You can also bring up to two guests for free.
The amenities and services offered by the lounges at MCO airport include comfortable seating spaces, food, snacks, and drinks, self-service bars, digital food ordering services, free Wi-Fi, televisions, newspapers and magazines, internet terminals, flight information screens, and smoking areas.
Some of the lounges also have conference areas with workstations, printers, and copiers. Some lounges may also have shower facilities. Whether you travel for leisure or business, MCO lounges certainly meet your expectations.
Yes! You can buy a one-day pass to get access to some of the lounges at Orlando International Airport. The lounges are located at:
– The Club MCO, Terminal A, Airside 1
– The Club MCO of Terminal B, Airside 4
– American Airlines Admirals Club (With the same-day boarding card)
– United Club (With the same-day boarding card). The location of these lounges are Terminal B, Concourse 3.
– Plaza Premium Lounge which is located at Terminal C (on the second level of the Palm Court area)
Submit your review
List of Orlando Airport Lounges – MCO
- Houston Hobby Airport Lounges – HOU
- YYZ Airport Lounges
- San Jose Airport Lounges – SJC
- Austin Airport Lounges – AUS
- Pittsburgh Airport Lounges – PIT
- Leeds Bradford Airport Lounges – LBA
- USO Orlando Airport Lounge, Terminal A
- Detroit Airport Lounges – DTW
- The Club MCO Lounge, Terminal A – Airside 1
- Charleston Airport Lounges – CHS
- Abu Dhabi Airport Lounges – AUH
- SNA Airport Lounges
- Salt Lake City Airport Lounges – SLC
- LAX Airport Lounges
- Denver Airport Lounges – DEN