- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
- 21+ Cardholder
The BNA Delta Sky Club airport lounge is situated in Concourse B of the North Terminal at Nashville international airport; the lounge hosts a number of select amenities and services for the convenience of its guests. From preflight snacking to free wifi, travelers can indulge in some creature comforts while using the lounge at BNA airport.
The Nashville Delta Airlines Sky Club lounge not only offers a space where travelers are able to unwind and gather themselves before boarding their flights, but also host a selection of commodities / utilities which help make the travelers’ lounge visit comfortable and memorable.
Delta Sky Club BNA Operating Hours
Everyday the Delta Sky Club Nashville airport lounge offers a range of services & amenities to its visitors; the lounge is open everyday, however, the hours of operation differ from as per the following;
- From Sunday to Friday – Opens at 04:15 a.m. and closes at 07:30 p.m.
- On Saturday – Opens at 04:15 a.m. and closes at 06:30 p.m.
Delta Airlines Lounge Access
Only the following types of travelers are permitted entry to the Delta Sky Club BNA airport lounge;
- Delta Sky Club members
- Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers
- SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, Gold Medallion members]
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members
- Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA card holders
- Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express
- LATAM Business Class passengers
- LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members
- Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members
- WestJet Business Class passengers
- WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members.
Delta Club Lounge Guest Policies
In line with the implemented regulations at this Delta Sky lounge, guest admission is only available to guests of certain qualifying travelers as follows;
- Delta Sky Members with Executive Membership can invite up to 2 guests at no additional charge, and additional 2 guests for $50
- Delta Sky Members in possession of a Delta Sky Club guest pass may invite up to 2 guests (free of cost); additional 2 guests may also be brought on payment of a $50 guest fee.
- Delta Sky Club members with Individual Memberships can invite up to 2 guests for a $50 fee per guest each time they visit
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime members can invite up to 2 guests on payment of $50 on each visit
Services & Amenities at the Delta Airlines Sky Club BNA Airport Lounge
The team on duty at the Nashville airport Delta Sky Club lounge strives to provide travelers with a memorable lounge experience, thereby helping enhance their overall airport experience and also providing a good start to their respective journeys.
The lounge has been fitted with numerous comfortable seats and the ambience has also been set such that travelers do not face any difficulties when they are trying to relax and rest. By the time the travelers exit the lounge, they will be refreshed and ready to begin their journeys.
Food & Beverage
An appealing variety of food and drinks are offered to all travelers (guests) using the lounge; while most offerings are complimentary, some items may have a cost.
The lounge also has a full-service bar; alcoholic drinks are served to individuals of and above legal drinking age.
The lounges also provide the following commodities available for travelers’ use;
- Travelers can avail access to free Wi-Fi; once connected, travelers can surf the internet at their leisure.
- Flight Monitors have been installed so that travelers can easily check for flight updates.
- Reading materials, including newspapers and magazines, are also available here.
- Internet Terminals have been set up for persons who might need to use them.
- Telephones are available, in case any guests wish to make any calls.
Frequently Asked Questions
Delta Sky Club has discontinued issuing lounge-day-passes.
Yes! Service animals are permitted in the Delta Airlines airport lounge.
For queries regarding the Delta Airlines lounge, please call 1 800-212-1212.
Children are allowed admission, only if they are accompanying adults with the rights to access and use the Delta Sky Club airport lounge.
Write a Review For BNA Delta Sky Club Lounge, North Terminal (Concourse B)
Submit your review