- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The United Lounge DCA airport is located in Terminal B, across from Gate B11; this lounge provides travelers with a mini-haven of sorts where they are able to de-stress, unwind, and rest. The lounge can be accessed by travelers on purchase of a lounge pass or for free if they meet certain criteria.
The airport lounge operated by the United Club not only offers creature comforts to weary travelers, the lounge also curates a range of services and amenities that can be useful to travelers.
From preflight snacking to catching some shut-eyes on comfortable seats, this lounge is a better alternative for travelers who can’t bear getting bored in the airport’s crowded and noisy lobby / common areas.
Operating Hours At International Airport
The DCA United lounge is open to travelers on all days of the week; the lounge opens daily at 05:30 a.m. and closes at 07:30 p.m.
The directions to the United Lounge DCA are added below. You can check the location of the lounge and get directions to it.
United DCA Lounge Access
Entry to the United Lounge at DCA International Airport is granted to travelers who meet the following criteria;
- United Club members / MileagePlus credit card primary users traveling on United / Star Alliance member airline/partner airline flights
- United Polaris business class passengers
- United Business class international flights / premium transcontinental flights passengers
- Star Alliance member airlines’ First/business class passengers
- Star Alliance members on flights operated by United Airlines / Star Alliance member airline
- Active U.S. Military personnel in uniform / with leave orders / with rest or recuperation papers on United / United Express flights
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club members who are passengers of a Star Alliance member airline
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members on international United or Virgin Australia flights
*NOTE: Day passes can also be bought by other travelers if they want to use this lounge.
United Club Guest Policies
Guests are allowed admission based on the following regulations;
- First Class passengers on Star Alliance member airline flights can invite 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- Star Alliance Gold members on United / Star Alliance member airline flights can invite 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- United Club members / MileagePlus credit card primary cardholders can invite up to 2 guests (traveling on the same flight)
- Active U.S. military personnel can invite family members with gate passes/traveling on the same flight
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club Worldwide members can invite 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members can invite 1 guest (guest must be traveling on a United flight)
Services & Amenities
The United Club DCA airport lounge has a staff that helps accommodate all the travelers who wish to use the facilities and also want to avail the services and amenities hosted there
Travelers are sure to be adequately relaxed and refreshed by the time they move to board their respective flights; the lounge provides a safe space void of excessive noise and unwanted rush.
Food & Beverage
A number of food, snacks, and drinks are available for travelers; the f&n is mostly free of cost, however, some items may have to be paid for.
The United Lounge at Reagan Airport provides the following useful commodities;
- Travelers can choose to connect to the free Wi-Fi service and surf the web to keep themselves occupied and entertained.
- A couple of flight information monitors have also been set up so that the travelers visiting the lounge are able to check flight updates with ease.
- Newspapers & magazines have been made available for travelers seeking reading materials while they wait for their respective flight departures.
- TVs are also installed and stream movies/shows/live news.
- Internet Terminals are also present for travelers who might not have a laptop / mobile device
- Printers and copiers are also available.
Walkaround of United Lounge DCA
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no lounge exclusively for Business Class passengers operated by United Club at DCA Washington National Airport.
Yes! The Ronald Reagan DCA airport has a United Airlines United Club airport lounge.
The lounge pass can be bought during walk-in, at the reception desk or can be purchased from the airline’s website / mobile app.
Children are not denied entry, but they must be accompanied by an adult who has lounge access and use privileges.
Write a Review For United Lounge DCA, Terminal B
Submit your review