- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
Travelers can find the Escape Lounge Fort Lauderdale Airport in Terminal 3, between Gates E and F. This lounge offers travelers a place that they can use to wait for their respective departing flights; the lounge provides an environment that is peaceful and helps travelers relax and rest with ease.
At this lounge, travelers also have the option to use a number of useful amenities and services that have been made available for their convenience. The services/amenities include, but are not limited to,
Escape Lounge Operating Hours At International Airport
Travelers can use the Escape Lounge Fort Lauderdale Airport Terminal 3, on all days of the week. The lounge opens at 05:30 a.m. and closes at 09:00 p.m. daily.
The directions to the Escape lounge at FLL airport have been shared below. You can check the directions and get information about the lounge.
FLL Escape Airport Lounge Access
Free entry to the Escape Lounge FLL airport is offered to the following qualifying travelers;
- American Express Platinum card primary users
- Primary users of the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve card, on same-day Delta Airlines flights
- TAV Passport Card Members
- Dreamfolks Card Holders (conditional to the membership’s benefits)
Fort Lauderdale Escape Lounge Guest Policies
Travelers who wish to bring guests to the Fort Lauderdale airport escape lounge can only do so as per the following guidelines;
- American Express Platinum Card Members / Centurion® Card Members can invite up to 2 guests, free of cost
- American Express Delta SkyMiles card holders can invite a guest(s) for a fee of $30 USD per guest (the guest should be traveling on a flight operated by Delta Airlines for the same day)
- TAV Passport Card Members can invite 1 guest, free of cost
Services and amenities at the Fort Lauderdale Escape Airport Lounge
The lounge offers multiple services and amenities along with a staff that is dedicated to providing good customer service and a pleasant and memorable lounge experience to all travelers who use the lounge facilities.
The lounge provides comfortable seats and an environment that is both peaceful and relaxing; the lounge also has shower rooms that travelers can use upon request. When the travelers exit the lounge, they will surely feel rested and refreshed to begin their respective journeys.
Food & Beverage
This lounge offers a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian options for food items and lite snacks; the lounge has a variety of drinks, hot and cold, alcoholic and non-alcoholic. Travelers should note that alcoholic beverages are only served to individuals of legal drinking age.
Aside from the highlights of R&R and F&B, the lounge also offers some basic and essential amenities/services that travelers can avail themselves at the lounge;
- Wi-Fi access is free of charge; travelers may connect to the wifi and browse the internet at leisure.
- The lounge has flight monitors for travelers to easily view flight updates.
- Ample reading materials (Newspapers and magazines) have been made available for the traveler’s perusal.
- TVs are present in the lounge to keep the visitors entertained; the tv will either be broadcasting news or airing a movie/show.
- Conference rooms are also available; if any travelers need to attend to important/urgent business/work matters and need a room with privacy and no noise.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Escape – Centurion lounge in Fort Lauderdale international airport opened its doors on October 25th, 2022.
Yes! Pets and service animals are permitted at the Escape studio lounge.
Yes! The Escape Lounge at FLL airport has shower facilities.
The cost to enter the Escape lounge is $45 USD per person.
Persons who wish to contact the Escape lounge can call +44 0808 168 6111.
Write a Review For Escape Lounge Fort Lauderdale Airport, Terminal 3
Submit your review