- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Printers & Copiers
At the Escape Lounge GSP airport, travelers can spend their wait time prior to departure getting rest and some peace from the airport’s crowds and noise. A set of amenities & services have also been made available so that the travelers are kept entertained.
Escape Lounge Operating Hours
The GSP Escape lounge opens at 04:30 a.m. and closes at 07:30 p.m. daily.
Escape Lounge GSP Access
Travelers can make reservations if they wish to use this lounge, walk-ins are welcome subject to space availability.
Free admissions are granted to the following:
- American Express Platinum card users
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve card users on same-day Delta Airlines flights
- TAV Passport Card Members
- Dreamfolks Card Holders (conditional to the membership’s benefits)
Escape Lounge Guest Policies
As per the Guest Policies of this lounge, the following may invite guest(s):
- American Express Platinum Card Members / Centurion® Card Members may bring up to 2 guests at no additional charge
- American Express Delta SkyMiles card holders are allowed admission for their guest at a price of $30 USD (the guest must be traveling on a same-day Delta-operated flight)
- TAV Passport Card Members may bring 1 guest, free of charge
Services & Amenities at the Escape GSP Airport Lounge
The Escape Lounge at GSP International Airport provides good customer service and also hosts a number of services and amenities for its visiting travelers.
Comfortable seats and a peaceful & calming ambiance help travelers relax and unwind prior to boarding their upcoming flights.
Food & Beverage
A variety of food and drinks are offered to all guests, at no additional charge.
Travelers will also find:
- Free wifi service
- Flight information screen
FAQs on Escape Lounge GSP Airport
The cost per person is $40 USD to enter the GSP airport Escape lounge.
Write a Review For Escape Lounge GSP Airport, Concourse B
Submit your review