- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
- Children's Area
The Polaris United Lounge IAH is located in Concourse C, near Gate C17, of the Midfield terminal; this lounge may be used by travelers seeking refuge from the chaotic airport crowd and loud noises. Travelers get to relax on comfortable seats rest to their heart’s content and feel refreshed when they exit the lounge to board their respective flights.
The Polaris IAH United Lounge also hosts multiple useful services and amenities that have been made available for travelers’ convenience. Ranging from complimentary food and beverages, to shower facilities, to a full-service bar, travelers will have a number of things to keep them entertained and occupied.
United Lounges IAH Operating Hours
The Polaris United lounge IAH terminal E is open from 05:30 a.m. and closes at 10:00 p.m.; the lounge operates on all days of the week.
IAH Airport United Lounge Access
Admission to the Polaris United lounges IAH is exclusively reserved for travelers who meet the following requirements;
- Polaris Business Class passengers of United Airlines.
- First Class passengers on long-haul international flights operated by Star Alliance member airlines.
- Business Class passengers on long-haul international flights operated by Star Alliance member airlines.
United Airlines Lounge IAH Guest Policies
Only First Class passengers traveling on a long-haul international Star Alliance member airlines’ flight may invite guests to the IAH United Polaris lounge; each qualifying traveler can invite only 1 guest. The guest should also be on the same flight as the primary traveler.
Services & Amenities at the United IAH Lounge
The staff at this United Club lounge IAH offers good customer service and ensures that travelers using this lounge have a pleasant experience. The services and amenities provided here are useful to travelers.
The United lounge is not only offering comfortable seats; this lounge also has ensured that travelers feel relaxed and calm when they visit the lounge. The ambience is rather calming and peaceful where travelers can relax and unwind without any issues. Shower rooms are also available here, for travelers who wish a quick rinse prior to their respective flights. Private rooms are also available.
Food & Beverage
Polaris IAH United lounges have a selection of premium foods, lite snacks and drinks that they offer to all travelers using the lounge facilities, amenities and services. Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options are listed on their menu and beverages range from coffee and tea to beer and wine.
The Polaris United lounge in IAH airport also offers travelers access to the following when they use this lounge;
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access is offered to all travelers visiting this lounge.
- Travelers will be able to easily track updates on the flight information monitors.
- Plenty of reading materials, such as newspapers and magazines, have been made available.
- TVs broadcast live news or airing movies or shows to keep the travelers entertained.
- Travelers can use the available Internet Terminals if they don’t have a laptop / mobile device.
- Should there be any need of printing or xeroxing, the lounge has also provided printers & copiers.
- Telephones are also available; travelers can request to use the telephones if they have to make any calls.
Frequently Asked Questions
Reservations are not needed for using the United Polaris airport lounge.
To contact the United Airlines Polaris customer service, call 1-800-864-8331.
Yes! Service animals are allowed in the Lounge.
No! The Polaris Lounge at IAH does not have a spa.
Yes! Free wifi access if offered to all travelers using the Polaris lounge.
Kindly contact the lounge for information.
The United Airlines Polaris Lounge does not sell lounge passes.
The Polaris Lounge opens at 05:30 a.m. everyday, including Saturdays.
There is no luggage storage offered at this airport lounge.
Write a Review For United Lounge IAH, Terminal E
Submit your review