Much like other airports, the Jacksonville airport lounges offer its visitors a combination of good customer service, peace & comfort, and a variety of services & amenities that they may choose to make use of while spending their waiting period before departure at a Jacksonville airport lounge.
The lounges are safe spaces where travelers can get away from the airport’s din without having to exit the airport and unwind and rest up with ease prior to their flight departures. Aside from the choices of R&R, a number of other useful services and amenities also help travelers keep themselves entertained, and the lounge staff also strives to provide good customer service and a pleasantly memorable lounge experience.
List of Jacksonville Airport Lounges
Quick Answer: Listed below are all lounges at Jacksonville Airport;
JAX Airport Lounges Directions
The direction to JAX Airports Lounges has been added below.
Amenities and Services at Jacksonville Airport Lounges
Take a look at some of the amenities and services that you can enjoy at JAX Airport lounges:
- Comfortable Relaxation area
- Snacks and finger food
- Bar with complimentary and premium beverages
- Shower facility
- High-speed Wi-Fi access
- Work desks with power outlets
- Business center
- Newspapers and magazines,
- Kids’ play area
Travelers can unwind and relax or partake in some preflight snacking and drinks while they wait for their upcoming flights in the airport lounge in Jacksonville.
Services and amenities like free internet, reading materials, flight information, food and beverages, etc. are all made readily available for the convenience of travelers who opt to use any of the lounges in JAX International Airport.
You can look forward to a refreshing experience at Jacksonville International Airport lounges. Whether you need to wait for the boarding time of your flight or need to spend time during a long layover, you can relish a great lounge experience while using the available facilities.
Whether you are traveling for a holiday or you are on a business visit, these lounges serve all your requirements. You can go ahead with completing all your official tasks on the go by using business facilities.
JAX Airport Lounges Access Types
The following access types make you capable of using the lounges at JAX airport. This is a general list and each one of the types may be related to one or more lounges at the airport.
- One day pass
- Priority Pass
- Lounge Key
- Lounge Club
- American Express Platinum Card
- Diners Club International Card
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Active Military Personnel
- Passengers travelling in a specific class such as first class and business class
- Delta Sky Club members
- Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers
- Delta Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Medallion members
- SkyTeam Elite Plus (Non-Delta members)
- Club membership for Diamond Medallion members
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve and Reserve Business American Express card members
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum and Platinum Business American Express card members
- Centurion Card and Platinum Card Members from American Express
- LATAM Business Class passengers
- LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members
- Virgin Atlantic Business Class passengers
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold members
- WestJet Business Class passengers
- WestJet Rewards Gold and Platinum members
- Delta SkyMiles Diners club card
- Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB VISA card (Platinum and Gold)
While using any of these access types, you must be familiar with the associated terms and conditions in order to avoid any confusion or problem at the end moment. On the other hand, these access types may not be relevant in the case of the JAX Airport Military Lounge, as it is meant for active-duty service members and their families. These members need to present their military ID in order to use the lounge.
JAX Airport Lounges Guest Policies
The following access types allow you to bring or invite guests to the lounge that you will access. These types may pertain to one or more and not all lounges located at JAX airport.
- American Express Delta SkyMiles@ Reserve Card members
- Delta Sky Club Executive Membership
- Delta Sky Club Individual Membership
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve and Reserve Business American Express card member
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum and Platinum Business American Express card member
- Delta, Diamond, Platinum, or Gold Medallion traveling internationally in Delta Premium Select or Delta One
- SkyTeam Elite Plus (non-Delta members)
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime membership
- Delta SkyMiles Diners Club card
- Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Visa card (Platinum and Gold)
- Air Canada Signature class and business class
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members
- Star Alliance Gold members
- Centurion® Card from American Express
Make sure to read beforehand all the predefined rules or guidelines related to bringing guests as per these access types.
One-Day Pass Cost for Lounges at JAX Airport
You are allowed to access The Club lounge at Jacksonville Airport through a one-day pass available for US$50. You can buy the pass online through the website of The Club Lounges or through third-party platforms. This lounge allows free entry for children below the age of two.
Also, there is no condition that makes it mandatory for you to travel with a specific airline or in a particular class. You can access this lounge regardless of your airline or the class. When you buy the pass, you will get a QR code within the confirmation email. You need to keep it handy on your mobile phone and show it at the Concierge counter in the lounge. Otherwise, you can bring it in printed form.
Apart from this, there may be a set of other terms and conditions related to The Club lounge access. You are suggested to stay conversant with the same in order to proceed with a smooth lounge booking experience.
Amex Lounges at JAX Airport
There may not be Amex lounges at Jacksonville Airport, but there are certain American Express cards that provide you access to some of its lounges.
You can choose to access Delta Air Lines Delta Sky Club Lounge or The Club JAX located at Main Terminal, Concourse A, provided you follow the related conditions or policies. You can contact the customer care team of American Express or these lounges for more details or guidance.
FAQ’s on Jacksonville Airport Lounges
The Jacksonville International Airport does not have a dedicated American Express lounge. However, certain American Express cards offer you access to the Delta Air Lines Delta Sky Club Lounge and The Club Lounge, both located at Main Terminal, Concourse A.
The USO Center at JAX airport closed in October 2022.
The Club lounge welcomes all travelers irrespective of the airline or the fare/seat class type.
Priority Pass is accepted in The Club JAX airport lounge.
Dragon Pass cannot be used at any lounge in JAX airport.
An admission fee of $50 USD is payable per person to enter The Club JAX lounge.
No! Shower facilities are not available at The Club Lounge in Jacksonville airport.
Yes! Service animals are permitted to accompany the travelers at the JAX Delta Sky Club airport lounge.
Birds, dogs, and cats can accompany travelers to the Delta Airlines JAX airport lounge; contact the lounge for the details.
None of the lounges in Jacksonville International Airport offer spa services.
Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the airport; areas have been assigned outside the terminals for travelers who wish to smoke.
Any person who wishes to buy alcoholic drinks at any lounge in JAX airport must be at least 21 years of age.
Travelers can make reservations for The Club JAX airport lounge through their website or purchase the day pass at the reception when they walk in.
Yes! Children are allowed to enter the lounges in JAX airport, but they must be accompanied by an adult with access and use privileges for the lounge.
List of Jacksonville Airport Lounges – JAX
- East Midlands Airport Lounges – EMA
- Denver Airport Lounges – DEN
- BWI Airport Lounges
- Bali Airport Lounges – DPS
- Nashville Airport Lounges – BNA
- Manchester Airport Lounges – MAN
- Kona Airport Lounges – KOA
- YYZ Airport Lounges
- Newcastle Airport Lounges – NCL
- MSP Airport Lounges
- Bristol Airport Lounges – BRS
- Stansted Airport Lounges – STN
- Luton Airport Lounges – LTN
- The Club JAX Lounge, Main Terminal – Concourse A
- Tampa Airport Lounges – TPA