- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The United Club Las Vegas airport lounge is situated in Concourse D of Terminal 3 at LAS airport, between Gates 33 and 35. This lounge is a place for travelers who do not wish to be disturbed by airport crowds and noises and require a place that is comfortable and peaceful, where they may kick back and gather themselves before their intended flights.
Travelers who use the United Lounge Las Vegas will not only have a pleasant space to rest up but also will have access to a number of services and amenities that may be useful to them; the lounge curates an assortment of useful amenities and services for the convenience of their guests (lounge users).
United LAS Lounge Operating Hours At Las Vegas International Airport
The United Club hours of work are between 04:30 a.m. and 12:30 a.m.; this airport lounge is open everyday of the week, Monday to Sunday.
At the Las Vegas United Club airport lounge, travelers who for the criteria stated below are granted entry;
- United Club members / MileagePlus credit card primary users traveling on United / Star Alliance member airline/partner airline flights
- United Polaris business class passengers
- United Business class international flights / premium transcontinental flight’ passengers
- Star Alliance member airlines’ First/business class passengers
- Star Alliance members on flights operated by United Airlines / Star Alliance member airline
- Active U.S. Military personnel in uniform / with leave orders / with rest or recuperation papers on United / United Express flights
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club members who are passengers of a Star Alliance member airline
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members on international United or Virgin Australia flights
*NOTE: Day passes can also be bought by other travelers if they want to use this lounge.
United Club LAS Lounge Guest Policies
Not all travelers may invite guests to this Las Vegas Airport United lounge; only certain qualifying travelers have the allowance to be accompanied by guest(s), in compliance of the terms mentioned below;
- First Class passengers on Star Alliance member airline flights can invite 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- Star Alliance Gold members on United / Star Alliance member airline flights can invite 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- United Club members / MileagePlus credit card primary cardholders can invite up to 2 guests (traveling on the same flight)
- Active U.S. military personnel can invite family members with gate passes/traveling on the same flight
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club Worldwide members can invite 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members can invite 1 guest (guest must be traveling on a United flight)
Services and amenities at the Las Vegas United Airlines Airport Lounge
The staff at the United Lounge Las Vegas Airport strives to ensure that all travelers visiting this lounge have an amazing experience and offer good customer service; the lounge has made available a range of services and amenities for the travelers’ convenience.
Fitted with comfortable seating, the Las Vegas United Lounge is a space where travelers are sure to relax and unwind with ease; the lounge ambiance ensures that the environment remains calming and stress-free. Travelers will feel refreshed when exiting the airport lounge.
Food & Beverage
The United Club Las Vegas airport lounge offers a variety of food and light snacks and drinks; travelers can partake in some preflight snacking while sipping on a beverage of their choosing. The lounge offers veg and non-veg food options and the drinks include non-alcoholic and alcoholic options.
The United Airlines Las Vegas airport lounge has made efforts to provide some services that may prove rather useful to travelers who use the lounge;
- Travelers have the option to connect to the complimentary Wi-Fi service and use the internet for work or entertainment.
- Flight updates can be tracked on the flight monitors that are installed.
- Plenty of reading materials, including newspapers and magazines have been provided.
- TVs are also present which may be airing live news, TV shows or movies, etc.
- Internet Terminals have been set up for travelers who may need it.
- Printers and copiers are also available should a need arise to print or Xerox anything.
- Telephones are also provided if anybody needs to make calls.
Walkaround of the United Club Las Vegas
Frequently Asked Questions
The United Club lounge is open from 04:30 a.m. and closes a little after midnight at 12:30 a.m.
Yes! The United Club lounge at Las Vegas International Airport has a full-service bar.
Service animals are allowed at LAS United Lounge and even pets can be brought to this, but the pets must remain inside their kennels/carriers for the entire duration.
Write a Review For United Club Las Vegas Lounge, Concourse D
Submit your review