- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The AA Admirals Club LGA is located on Concourse A, in Terminal B (next to gates 30 and 31); this lounge offers travelers a space where they can spend time prior to flight departures and relax in comfort in an ambiance that is peaceful and calming.
The LGA Admirals Club lounge not only offers a place for R&R but also hosts a number of useful amenities and services that travelers can request to use if the need arises. Ranging from full bar service to shower facilities, from internet terminals to free wifi access, this lounge is able to provide good customer service and also help travelers have a pleasant and memorable lounge experience.
American Airlines Admirals Club LGA Operating Hours
The American Admirals Club Lounge at LGA airport is open on all days of the week, Monday to Sunday; this lounge is open on Saturdays from 04:30 a.m. to 07:00 p.m. and the rest of the days it is open between 04:30 a.m. and 09:30 p.m.
AA Admirals Club Lounge Access
Entrance to the American Airlines Admirals Club LGA is reserved for the following qualifying travelers;
- Admirals Club members
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ MasterCard® primary cardholders
- ConciergeKey® members
- AirPass℠ members with Admirals Club privileges
- First / Business class passengers on qualifying departing/arriving international/transcontinental/domestic flights operated by American Airlines / Oneworld member airline
- First / Business class passengers on qualifying departing/arriving international/transcontinental/domestic flights marketed by JetBlue and operated by American Airlines
- Advantage Executive Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro® and AAdvantage Platinum® members on qualifying International flights operated by American Airlines / oneworld member airline or marketed by JetBlue and operated by American Airlines
- Oneworld® Emerald℠ / Sapphire℠ members traveling on qualifying flights operated by American Airlines / Oneworld member airlines
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive Card authorized users
- U.S. military personnel traveling in uniform as passengers of a same-day American Airlines flight
- Admirals Club one-time-access customers
Admirals Club LGA Airport Lounge Guest Policies
Entry to guests at the American Airlines Admirals Club LaGuardia is only allowed to guests of certain qualifying travelers and is subject to the following;
- Up to 2 guests can be invited by Admirals Club® Lifetime / Annual members.
- Admirals Club® One-Day Pass customers may be accompanied by up to 3 children [under 18 years].
- U.S. Military personnel (in uniform) can be accompanied by 2 guests.
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ MasterCard® primary cardholders can invite 1 guest.
- ConciergeKey® members can have 1 guest.
- AirPass℠ members can have 1 guest.
- AAdvantage Executive Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro®, and AAdvantage Platinum® members can have 1 guest.
- oneworld® Emerald℠ and Sapphire℠ members can invite 1 guest.
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive Card authorized users are allowed to invite up to 2 guests.
Services & Amenities at the LGA Admirals Club Airport Lounge
The AA Admirals Club LGA has made available a few useful amenities and services that travelers can request to use if they need to. The lounge is a sure spot where travelers can relax and refresh to their heart’s content.
The lounge has shower facilities that travelers can request to use if they are in need of a quick rinse to freshen up before they have to board their flights. The lounge maintains an environment where travelers are able to get away from the airport’s din and chaos.
Food & Beverage
Complimentary premium food, lite snacks, and a variety of beverages are also offered to all the travelers who opt to use this lounge. Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options are offered at this lounge and the drinks range not only from hot to cold but also from non-alcoholic to alcoholic.
The lounge offers travelers access to and use of the following at this Delta Sky Club lounge;
- Internet terminals, printers, and copiers are readily available for any travelers who might be in need of them.
- Free Wi-Fi access is offered to all travelers who use this lounge.
- Flight Monitors have also been set up so that travelers can conveniently track flight updates.
- TVs and reading materials are also available to travelers entertained.
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to order alcoholic drinks at the LaGuardia American Airlines lounge, travelers must be at least 21 years of age.
No! The AA Admirals Club LGA does not have private restrooms.
The cost of the Admirals Club lounge day pass is $59 USD.
Yes! Pets/animal companions are allowed to enter the LGA American Airlines lounge.
No! Priority Pass is not accepted at the LaGuardia airport Admirals Club lounge.
Write a Review For AA Admirals Club LGA Lounge, Terminal B
Submit your review