- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The Chicago Midway USO is located in Concourse C of the MDW International Airport, providing travelers with useful services and amenities and a place where they can rest and unwind before their respective flights. The USO offers a peaceful space, void of crowd, rush and noises that are usually encountered at airports.
Travelers who use the USO Chicago Midway facilities also have the option to indulge in any of the numerous useful amenities and services that have been made available for their convenience; the people who visit this center will surely not get the opportunity to get bored while they have to wait till their flights announce their respective boarding calls.
USO Chicago Midway Operating Hours
Travelers can note that the Chicago Midway USO airport lounge is open from Sunday to Saturday, from 08:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m. daily.
USO Center Lounge Access
The Chicago Midway airport USO reserves the right of admission; only active service members, veterans, retired personnels of the United States Armed Forces are allowed entry to this center.
USO Lounge Guest Policies
US Military personnel using the USO at Midway airport Chicago IL may invite their immediate daily (spouse / children) / dependent as a guest to the USO if they have valid gate pass or if they are also traveling along with the personnel.
Services & Amenities at the MDW Airport USO
Volunteers who help manage the USO Midway airport Chicago IL aim to be helpful and also make efforts to ensure that all travelers who use this facility have a good experience; a range of useful services and amenities and other commodities have been made available for the visitors’ convenience.
This center is a mini-oasis that offers travelers a space where they can truly feel relaxed and rest before the flight is set to depart; the lounge provides comfortable seats and an environment that is absent of any unwanted disturbances and crowds.
Food & Beverage
Beverages, such as coffee and tea are offered along with other soft drinks / juices; travelers can also use the Snack Bar and indulge in some preflight snacking which could help take care of any travelers’ hunger pangs.
- Charging Stations are present, so travelers need not worry that the battery of their mobile devices might be left uncharged.
- Computers & Laptops are also available, should travelers need to use them.
- Desks and work areas are present, should travelers need to make use of them.
- Phones are available to make any calls.
- This center also has a library that travelers can use to have access to reading materials.
- Printers are also available.
- Free access to Wi-Fi is offered; travelers may use it for work or entertainment.
- Board & Table Games, Playing Cards
- DVD & Blu-ray Player and TV & Cable has been set up, this helps keep the travelers entertained and occupied when they use the lounge.
- There is an information desk, where guests can raise queries and/or request assistance with transportation information and/or local information.
- The center has its own “Lost & Found”
- A Luggage storage area is also available, where travelers can keep their luggage as they avail the use of the USO facilities.
- Travel Maps are also available here.
Frequently Asked Questions
To contact the USO Midway Center, call 1-773-582-5852
To contact the Midway airport USO via email, send it to email@example.com
The USO of Illinois has an Instagram page – @usoofillinois.
Yes! The USO at MDW International Airport is open on all days of the week; Monday to Sunday.
Paid entry is not offered at the Midway USO center; entry to the USO at Midway Chicago airport is exclusively reserved for active personnel of the US Military.
Write a Review For Chicago Midway USO Lounge, Concourse C
Submit your review