Why get bored and wait in discomfort when lounges at Portland airport are such a better alternative while waiting for a flight? Instead of sitting idly amidst a crowded and noisy airport, travelers would be so much more comfortable in any of the Portland Airport Lounges.
Travelers can grab a quick bite, make use of the wifi service or avail themselves of any of the other available recreational utilities which have been made available for use by them.
The PDX Airport Lounge offers a range of services and amenities especially curated for the convenience of travelers that pass through daily. Cool and pleasant spaces filled with comfortable seats where travelers can choose to relax and reenergize to their heart’s content.
The Portland Maine airport lounges offer things such as reading materials, wifi connectivity, flight information screens, etc.
List of Portland Airport Lounges
Quick Answer: Mentioned here are all the Portland Oregon airport lounges.
- Main Terminal
- USO Northwest – Portland Center
- Concourse B
- Concourse C
- Alaska Airlines Alaska Lounge
- Concourse D
- Delta Airlines Delta Sky Club
- Concourse E
- United Airlines United Club
Portland Airport Lounges Directions
The lounges at Portland airport provide a variety of options when it comes to snacks and drinks and also host multiple amenities and services that travelers can truly be relaxed and comfortable as they wait for their respective flights to commence boarding.
Needless to say, travelers are provided with utilities that could offer entertainment as they wait and some services/amenities are also very helpful, for example, printers to print a copy of a ticket/boarding pass, telephones are available in case anybody needs to make a call, wifi service is provided for travelers to use for work/recreation, etc.
Amenities and Services at PDX Airport Lounges
Take a look at some of the major facilities made available at Portland International Airport lounges.
- Well-appointed and spacious areas to relax
- Power outlets and USB ports
- Selection of hot and cold drinks
- Premium wines and cocktails
- Dining area with ala carte and buffet
- Meals and snacks
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Spa services
PDX Airport Lounges Access Types
The following access types make you eligible to visit respective lounges at PDX airport. Nonetheless, you must be aware of the defined terms and conditions so as to avoid any hassle.
- One day pass
- Priority Pass
- Lounge Key
- Lounge Club
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Alaska Airlines annual membership
- Mileage Plan MVP elite status holders
- American Airlines Admirals Club membership
- Emerald and Sapphire Oneworld members (with status earned through Alaska Airlines or American Airlines)
- United Club membership
- United Premier Gold
- Star Alliance Gold status
- Active U.S. military ID
- United Club℠ Infinite Card
- United℠ Explorer Card
- First class on a Star Alliance™ member airline
- Business class on a Star Alliance member airline
- Frequent flyer program members
- Star Alliance member airline passengers
- United Club membership (with MileagePlus credit card membership)
- United Club one-time pass
- Active U.S. military personnel
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club membership
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members
- Delta Sky Club members
- Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers
- Delta Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Medallion members
- SkyTeam Elite Plus (Non-Delta members)
- Club membership for Diamond Medallion members
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve and Reserve Business American Express card members
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum and Platinum Business American Express card members
- LATAM Business Class passengers
- LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members
- Virgin Atlantic Business Class passengers
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold members
- WestJet Business Class passengers
- WestJet Rewards Gold and Platinum members
- Delta SkyMiles Diners club card
- Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB VISA card (Platinum and Gold)
It must be noted that these access types are not related to the USO Lounge located at the airport. This lounge is meant only for the military community and their dependents who can present certain ID proof.
PDX Airport Lounges Guest Policies
You can bring guests with you to the lounges at Portland International Airport. However, there are certain criteria that make you eligible to bring guests.
Some of them are listed below. You can confirm beforehand which of these types will get you access to the lounge that you choose to visit.
- Alaska Lounge Membership
- United Club Membership
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Centurion® Card from American Express
- Delta Sky Club Individual Membership
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve and Reserve Business American Express card member
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum and Platinum Business American Express card member
- Delta, Diamond, Platinum, or Gold Medallion traveling internationally in Delta Premium Select or Delta One
- SkyTeam Elite Plus (non-Delta members)
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime membership
- Delta SkyMiles Diners Club card
- Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Visa card (Platinum and Gold)
It is advised to contact the customer care team of the lounge or the company offering a particular membership, in case of further details or necessary conditions.
Cost of One Day Pass for Lounges at PDX Airport
You can access the United Airlines United Club Lounge offers through a one day pass which can be bought for US$59 at the lounge’s reception.
You can also buy the pass through the United Mobile App. Nevertheless, please bear in mind that the one day pass facility can only be availed by passengers travelling the same day on United Airlines, its partner flight, or a flight by a Star Alliance member airline.
Amex Lounges at PDX Airport
There is no Amex lounge located at Portland International Airport. But if you hold the relevant American Express card membership, you can access Delta Air Lines Delta Sky Club Lounge at Concourse D.
Make sure to go through the necessary rules or policies related to using your American Express card type.
FAQs on Portland Airport Lounges
Unfortunately, there are no lounges in PDX that accept Priority Pass.
There are 2 airport lounges operated by Alaska Airlines at Portland Airport.
The USO at PDX airport opens at 05:00 a.m.
There is no lounge operated by American Express at Portland Oregon Airport.
Air Canada does not have a lounge operating in Portland International Airport.
No ! PDX International Airport does not have an Air France lounge.
There are 5 lounges operating in PDX Oregon Airport.
Service Animals are permitted in AmEx lounges, however, there is no dedicated AmEx lounge in Portland Airport.
Call the respective lounge’s operating airline and contact their customer service for assistance/queries.
List of Portland Airport Lounges – PDX
- Amsterdam Airport Lounges – AMS
- YYZ Airport Lounges
- Newark Airport Lounges – EWR
- Philadelphia Airport Lounges – PHL
- St Louis Airport Lounges – STL
- Birmingham Airport Lounges – BHX
- Las Vegas Airport Lounges, LAS
- RDU Airport Lounges
- Indianapolis Airport Lounges – IND
- BWI Airport Lounges
- Kuala Lumpur Airport Lounges – KLIA
- Seattle Airport Lounges – SEA
- Kona Airport Lounges – KOA
- MSY Airport Lounges
- Charleston Airport Lounges – CHS