- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- Children's Area
The Pittsburgh airport USO lounge is a great lounge option for travelers who are service members of the US Military Forces; the lounge is located after Gate C54 in Concourse C of the main terminal at PIT International Airport. This center offers multiple services and amenities for the convenience of travelers that avail the use of its facilities.
The USO Pittsburgh Airport lounge is a space where travelers can unwind and refresh themselves prior to their flights / between connecting flights, irrespective of their airline or fare type. The lounge is a mini-oasis away from the airport’s common areas that are filled with crowds of people and loud noises.
Operating Hours At Pittsburgh Airport USO Lounge
The hours of operation of the USO Pittsburgh airport lounge are as follows;
Sunday | Monday | Friday: 08:00 a.m. – 04:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 07:00 a.m. – 08:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 07:00 a.m. – 07:00 p.m.
Friday: 08:00 a.m. – 04:00 p.m.
The Pittsburgh USO is closed on Thursday and Saturday.
USO Pittsburgh PA Airport Lounge Access
Entry to the Pittsburgh international airport USO Center is strictly reserved for active service members of the United States military; the military service members must present a valid DoD identification card in order to access the center/lounge.
USO Center Guest Policies
US Military service members may invite their immediate family (spouse/children) / dependent as guests to the USO Pittsburgh airport lounge.
Services & Amenities at the USO Pittsburgh International Airport
The lounge has a number of comfortable seats, and the ambiance also is peaceful to help travelers relax and unwind without any problem. The center also has bathrooms, so travelers need not worry about running around the airport looking for a bathroom either.
Food & Beverage
The USO Center airport lounge offers beverages, such as coffee & tea; a snack bar is also there for travelers who might be peckish and can indulge in preflight snacks.
Apart from offering comfort and f&b, the PIT USO center also has the following other utilities / services / amenities;
- CAC Readers are available, if required by travelers.
- Travelers can conveniently use the charging stations to charge their mobile devices.
- Computers & Laptops and Printers are also available, should the need arise.
- Free access to the Wi-Fi is also available; travelers can connect their mobile devices to the wifi and use it at their leisure.
- A dedicated play area for the children has been made available.
- Multiple board & table games are also there; travelers can pick & choose to their preference.
- Playing Cards are also available, should they be needed.
- TV & Cable has been made available for the travelers using the USO center.
- Flight Time Boards are there for the travelers, so they may track flight updates with ease.
Walkaround of Pittsburgh Airport USO:
Frequently Asked Questions
Call 1-412-472-5690 to contact the USO Center at PIT International Airport.
Pets/animal companions are not allowed entry; service animals are permitted.
No! The USO Center PIT lounge can only be accessed by US Military service members and their guests.
Write a Review For Pittsburgh Airport USO Lounge, Main Terminal
Submit your review