- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The luxuriously built and well-appointed Delta Sky Club San Diego is a perfect retreat for travelers who want respite from the hectic travel schedule.
The lounge can be easily found at Terminal 2 of San Diego Airport International Airport. This lavish zone provides travelers with a place where they can spend relaxed moments away from the bustling airport atmosphere. Whether you are heading on a vacation or traveling with your corporate team, you can use the lounge services that are ideal for all types of travelers.
The lounge is located at Terminal 2 (West Inside Security) of San Diego International Airport. It can be easily found at the mezzanine Level (set between Gates 47 and 48).
Delta Sky Club Operating Hours
The Delta Sky Club San Diego is open to guests from 05:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. every day. Hence, if you need to catch a flight through Terminal 2 during these hours and have sufficient time before it takes off, you can definitely use the lounge.
Delta Airlines has discontinued single-visit passes. In addition, admission to the Delta Sky Club San Diego airport lounge is offered according to the following entry types:
- Delta Sky Club members
- Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers
- Delta Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Medallion members
- SkyTeam Elite Plus (Non-Delta members)
- Club membership for Diamond Medallion members
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve and Reserve Business American Express card members
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum and Platinum Business American Express card members
- Centurion Card and Platinum Card Members from American Express
- LATAM Business Class passengers
- LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members
- Virgin Atlantic Business Class passengers
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold members
- WestJet Business Class passengers
- WestJet Rewards Gold and Platinum members
- Delta SkyMiles Diners club card
- Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB VISA card (Platinum and Gold)
NOTE: There are respective details and terms & conditions associated with the above entry types. You are requested to kindly read the same on the website of Delta Airlines before planning to use a Delta Sky Club lounge.
Guests are allowed with travelers who belong to the following levels or categories:
- Delta Sky Club Executive Membership
- Delta Sky Club Individual Membership
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve and Reserve Business American Express card member
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum and Platinum Business American Express card member
- Delta, Diamond, Platinum, or Gold Medallion traveling internationally in Delta Premium Select or Delta One
- SkyTeam Elite Plus (non-Delta members)
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime membership
- Delta SkyMiles Diners Club card
- Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Visa card (Platinum and Gold)
NOTE: You are advised to visit the website of Delta Airlines to go through the full details and terms & conditions for entry of guests, as per the above membership types.
Delta Sky Club San Diego Photos
Services & Amenities
The staff at the San Diego Airport Delta Sky Club lounge aims to serve all travelers with care and dedication. You can enjoy the following facilities for an unforgettable memorable lounge experience:
The lounge comprises comfortable seats that offer you a zone to feel relaxed. You can enjoy some nice talks with your dear ones or business conversation with your colleagues in the middle of a charming atmosphere. This is indeed an ideal way to begin your journey on a good note.
Food & Beverage
A variety of snacks and drinks have been made available to help you please your taste buds and relish some nice moments.
You can use the free, high-speed Wi-Fi, telephone, printer/copier, etc., for your personal or business needs. TVs, magazines, newspapers, and flight monitors are also available for your ease.
Delta Sky Club FAQ’s
Here are some of the commonly asked queries related to the Delta Airlines Delta Sky Club Lounge San Diego Airport.
Yes! Delta Airlines has made available a comfortable lounge at San Diego International Airport for leisure and business travelers.
The Delta Airlines lounge is located in Terminal 2 (West Inside Security) of the airport. It can be easily found at the mezzanine Level (set between Gates 47 and 48).
You need to be a Delta Sky Club member or must meet the eligibility criteria defined by Delta Airlines to access the lounge. You can visit the airline’s website for detailed information.
The airport opens at 05:00 a.m. and closes at 10:00 p.m. This is the daily schedule. So, if you have your flight during these hours and have much time left before boarding, you can visit the lounge.
Yes! You can visit the lounge located at Terminal 2 of San Diego International Airport if you fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the airline.
Write a Review For Delta Sky Club San Diego Lounge, Terminal 2
Submit your review