- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
- 21+ Cardholder
The Delta Sky Club Tampa is situated in Concourse E, near Gate 68 at TPA International airport; this lounge offers travelers a space at the airport where they are able to get away from the crowds of people and the overwhelming noises and discomfort. At this lounge travelers may rest comfortably while they have to wait for their flight departures.
The lounge is a preferred alternative by many travelers who wish to rest and unwind in comfort; at this lounge a number of services and amenities have also been made available for convenient use by the visitors / guests / travelers, should the need arise.
Delta Airlines Lounge Operating Hours At International Airport
The Tampa Delta Sky Club lounge is open to travelers passing the TPA airport on all days of the week; this lounge opens at 04:00 a.m. and closes at 08:00 p.m. daily.
Delta Club Lounge Access
Travelers should know that in order to gain entry to the Delta Sky Club Tampa FL airport lounge, they have to fit any one of the criterias mentioned here in;
- Delta Sky Club members
- Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers
- SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, Gold Medallion members]
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members
- Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA card holders
- Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express
- LATAM Business Class passengers
- LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members
- Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members
- WestJet Business Class passengers
- WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members.
Delta Sky Club TPA Airport Lounge Guest Policies
Guests of certain travelers are granted admission to the Delta Sky Club Tampa airport lounge based on the following;
- Delta Sky Members with Executive Membership can bring up to 2 guests at no additional charge, and additional 2 guests for $50
- Delta Sky Members in possession of a Delta Sky Club guest pass may bring up to 2 guests (free of cost); additional 2 guests may also be brought on payment of a $50 guest fee.
- Delta Sky Club members with Individual Memberships can bring up to 2 guests for a $50 fee per guest each time they visit
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime members can bring up to 2 guests on payment of $50 on each visit
Delta Sky Club Tampa Photos
Services & Amenities at the TPA Delta Sky Club International Airport Lounge
The Tampa airport Delta Sky Club lounge staff puts in efforts to provide good customer service to the customers using the lounge; they help assist travelers when they wish to use any of the amenities and services that are offered at the lounge.
The lounge has an ambience that is peaceful and calming; the lounge has been fitted with comfortable seats to ensure that travelers using the lounge are able to relax and unwind to their heart’s content and are able to feel refreshed without any difficulties prior to beginning their respective journeys on upcoming flights.
Food & Beverage
A select variety of food and drinks are also offered to all persons (travelers) making use of the lounge; the lounge not only offers soft drinks, coffee and tea but also has a full service bar, where travelers of legal drinking age may indulge in some refreshing alcoholic beverages. The menu at this lounge caters to both vegetarians and non-vegetarians.
Apart from the convenience of creature comforts and an appealing spread of food and drinks, travelers using this lounge will also have the option to avail use of the following, if needed;
- Complimentary Wi-Fi service is also offered to all persons using the lounge; once connected to the wifi, travelers may use the internet for work and/or keeping themselves entertained.
- Flight Monitors are installed within the lounge, which help travelers track flight updates.
- Reading materials such as newspapers and magazines have been made available for the guests/travelers / visitors/
- Internet Terminals are available at this lounge for the travelers perusal.
- Telephones are also set up, should there be any need for travelers to make calls.
Walkaround of Delta Sky Club Tampa
Delta Sky Club Tampa FAQ
Yes! There is a Delta Airlines Delta Sky Club lounge at Tampa airport.
Service animals are allowed in the Delta Sky Club lounge; pets such as household dogs, cats and birds are permitted entry to the lounge, but they must remain inside their kennels / carrier when they are in the lounge.
Delta Sky Club has discontinued issuing one-time-access lounge passes.
Travelers can avail the use of the bar service, request alcoholic drinks, at the Delta Airlines TPA Airport Lounge only if they are 21 years of age and older.
To speak to a representative pertaining to Delta Sky Club airport lounge concerns and queries, call 1 800-212-1212.
Write a Review For Delta Sky Club Tampa Lounge, Airside E
Submit your review