Travelers visiting the CLT airport lounges will get to experience comfort and peace while they use the lounges to rest and relax; travelers will also have access to a number of amenities and services that have been made available for their convenience.
At these lounges, travelers are able to keep themselves entertained and occupied, it is better than succumbing to discomfort and boredom in the airport’s lobby/common areas.
List of Lounges in CLT Airport
From preflight snacks to power naps, travelers can enjoy themselves as per their preferences.
Quick Answer: Here’s the list of all the CLT Airport Lounges
- Main Terminal
- Minute Suites
- USO Lounge
- The Club CLT (Concourse A)
- American Airlines Admirals Club (Concourse B)
- American Airlines Admirals Club (Concourse C)
- Minute Suites (Concourse D/E Connector)
- The Centurion Lounge (Concourse D/E)
Travelers who choose to avail the use of any CLT Airport Lounge will have access to facilities where they are able to get the opportunity to relax and unwind and indulge in some creature comforts that the lounges have made available for them.
By the time the travelers exit the lounge all their exhaustion will undoubtedly be left behind, leaving them refreshed with energy to begin their respective journeys.
Directions to CLT Airport Lounges
You can also find the information on the CLT Airport Lounges below.
The CLT Airport Lounges act as a little oasis amidst the chaos and crowds of the airport where travelers can get re-energized and feel refreshed before boarding their respective flights. These lounges are fitted with comfortable seats and a handful of useful services, amenities, and commodities, which travelers may use, should there be a need for them.
Facilities and Services Offered by the Lounges at CLT Airport
Since the Charlotte Douglas International Airport houses various lounges, facilities, and services may depend from one to another. However, these are some of the common facilities available at its lounges:
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Charging outlets
- Newspapers and magazines
- TVs and entertainment options
- Business center
- Work Stations
You can even find more premium amenities at some of the lounges, as given below:
- Premium food and beverages that can be purchased or availed of as per defined access credentials
- Shower suites and spa services
- Conference rooms
- Private rooms
- Family room
- Kids play area
Whichever lounge you wish to access, you will find a peaceful and charming ambiance where you can relax and spend spare time away from crowded spots in the airport. Needless to mention, you can relish nice times with your family or have fruitful business discussions with your team.
CLT Airport Lounges Access Types
You can go through the following access types that allow you to visit lounges at CLT Airport.
- One day pass
- Priority Pass
- American Express Platinum Card
- Centurion® Card
- Military Personnel
- Travel in a specific class
- AAdvantage Executive Platinum members
- AAdvantage Platinum Pro members
- AAdvantage Platinum members
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard® primary cardmembers
- ConciergeKey® members
- AirPass℠ members (with special privileges of Admirals Club®)
Please Note: It may be noted that the USO lounge at CLT Airport is meant only for the military community and their dependents. Hence, these access types are not relevant in such a case. USO Lounges are not available for the general public.
Apart from this, you need to collect detailed information covering important terms and conditions and other relevant aspects with respect to the given access types. This will help you plan and choose a suitable lounge at CLT Airport.
Guests Allowed at Lounges at CLT Airport
Please find below the list of access types that allow you to invite or bring guests to Charlotte Douglas International Airport Lounges.
- Admirals Club members
- AAdvantage Executive Platinum, Platinum Pro, and Platinum
- Oneworld Emerald and Sapphire Members
- Citi®/AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard® cardmembers and authorized users
- Military Personnel
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Corporate Platinum Card® by American Express
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card
- Centurion® Card from American Express
- Travelers with Bookings in Minute Suites
Each of these types relates to one or more and not all the lounges. You must check the full details such as the validity of an access type at a specific lounge, the maximum number of guests allowed for free, fees or charges applicable on bringing more guests, and the pertaining policies or conditions.
One-Day Pass Facility at CLT Airport Lounges
If you are the one who doesn’t travel frequently, you will most likely go for the one-day pass option. Here are the lounges at CLT Airport that offer a one-day pass facility.
- American Airlines Admirals Club Lounge for US$79; if travelling on a flight by American Airlines or a partner airline
- The Club CLT Lounge for US$50; may not be available if the lounge capacity is full
- Minute Suites for US$48 for one hour; keeps increasing with extended duration
Amex Lounges at CLT Airport
There are various types of American Express cards that offer access to lounges at CLT Airport. Take a look below:
- Centurion Lounge at Main Terminal, Concourse D/E
- Minute Suites at Main Terminal, Concourse D/E
- Minute Suites at Main Terminal
- The Club CLT Lounge at Main Terminal, Concourse A
Make sure to stay familiar with the defined rules or guidelines while planning to use your American Express card to access any of the above-listed lounges at Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
CLT Airport Lounges FAQs
The Centurion Lounge opens at 05:30 a.m. daily.
Yes! Service animals are allowed at the Centurion Lounge in CLT airport.
The guest admission fee is as follows;
– Guests aged 18 or more, $50 per guest
– Guests aged between 2 and 17 years, $30 per guest
Yes! The Centurion Lounge does have a bar.
There is no dedicated smoking lounge in CLT airport; smoking is only outside the airport.
Delta Sky Club does not have a lounge at CLT airport.
Yes! The lounges at CLT International Airport provide free wifi access.
There is no smoking lounge at CLT airport.
There are 7 lounges at CLT International Airport.
Priority Pass members/holders can avail access to the Minute Suites and The Club CLT.
List of CLT Airport Lounges
- Newark Airport Lounges – EWR
- Amsterdam Airport Lounges – AMS
- East Midlands Airport Lounges – EMA
- Sharjah Airport Lounges – SHJ
- San Jose Airport Lounges – SJC
- San Francisco Airport Lounges – SFO
- Oakland Airport Lounges – OAK
- Atlanta Airport Lounges – ATL
- PBI Airport Lounges
- OGG Airport Lounges
- SGN Airport Lounges
- Dublin Airport Lounges – DUB
- Minute Suites CLT, Main Atrium
- Haneda Airport Lounges – HND
- CLT Airport Lounges