Every CVG airport lounge offers travelers a space where they are able to get away from the din of the airport’s common areas and rest and relax in a quieter & comfortable ambiance. Multiple amenities and services paired with good customer service are offered at every Cincinnati airport lounge to help travelers have a great & memorable lounge experience and also a good start for their upcoming journeys.
List of CVG Airport Lounges
Quick Information: Listed here are all the Cincinnati airport lounges;
- Concourse A
- Concourse B
Travelers are offered access to a handful of useful commodities, amenities, and services such as free internet service, F&B, internet terminals, flight information, reading materials, etc.
The lounges have put good efforts into ensuring that the people using their spaces have comfortable seats and are able to get away from the airport crowds and noises without having to exit the airport premises.
CVG Airport Lounges Directions
We have added the directions to CVG Airport Lounges for your help.
Amenities and Services at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
Here is a list of some of the major amenities and services that you can enjoy at CVG Airport lounges:
- Comfortable Relaxation area
- Snacks and beverages
- High-speed Wi-Fi access
- Work desks with power outlets
- Charging ports
- Printers, scanners, and copiers
- Business center
- Shower facility
You can go ahead with relishing a pleasant experience at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. These lounges are ideal whether you need to wait for the departure of your flight or you have to catch another flight after a long layover. You may even have to wait for another flight in case your own flight has been delayed or canceled.
Besides, CVG Airport lounges cater to all of your needs whether you are traveling for leisure or it’s an official visit. You will not miss even your business tasks and can certainly remain in touch with your team through online meetings conducted easily using the relevant amenities.
CVG Airport Lounges Access Types
If you have any of the following access types, you will be able to use the related lounges at CV Airport without any issues. However, this is a general list and all these types do not pertain to all lounges.
- One day pass
- Priority Pass
- American Express Platinum Card
- Centurion Card
- TAV Passport Card
- Dreamfolks Card
- Active Military Personnel
- Passengers travelling in a specific class such as first class and business class
- Delta Sky Club members
- Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers
- Delta Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Medallion members
- SkyTeam Elite Plus (Non-Delta members)
- Club membership for Diamond Medallion members
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve and Reserve Business American Express card members
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum and Platinum Business American Express card members
- Centurion Card and Platinum Card Members from American Express
- LATAM Business Class passengers
- LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members
- Virgin Atlantic Business Class passengers
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold members
- WestJet Business Class passengers
- WestJet Rewards Gold and Platinum members
- Delta SkyMiles Diners club card
- Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB VISA card (Platinum and Gold)
When you plan to buy or use any of these access types, you must stay conversant with the defined terms and conditions so as to avoid any perplexing situation at the airport.
At the same time, please also bear in mind that these access types may not have any relation with the USO Lounge located at CVG Airport, as it is meant for the military community and their dependents. These members need to present their military ID or other required documents, as may be defined already, in order to use the USO lounge.
CVG Airport Lounges Guest Policies
You may invite or bring visitors to the lounge that you will access if you have one of the following access kinds. These access types might be related to one or more lounges at CVG airport, but not necessarily all of them.
- American Express Delta SkyMiles@ Reserve Card members
- Delta Sky Club Executive Membership
- Delta Sky Club Individual Membership
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve and Reserve Business American Express card member
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum and Platinum Business American Express card member
- Delta, Diamond, Platinum, or Gold Medallion traveling internationally in Delta Premium Select or Delta One
- SkyTeam Elite Plus (non-Delta members)
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime membership
- Delta SkyMiles Diners Club card
- Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Visa card (Platinum and Gold)
- Air Canada Signature class and business class
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members
- Star Alliance Gold members
- Centurion® Card from American Express
It is beneficial to conduct full research in advance and take note of all the predefined rules or guidelines. This will help you stay aware of the rules while using a particular access type to bring guests.
One-Day Pass Cost for Lounges at CVG Airport
You are allowed to access The Club Lounge at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport by purchasing a one-day pass available for US$50. You can buy the pass online through the website of The Club Lounges or you can explore various third-party platforms for the same. If you have children below the age of two, you need not buy passes for them, as their entry is free.
At the same time, there is no need for you to fly with a specific airline or buy a specific class ticket to access this lounge. You are permitted entry into this lounge no matter whichever airline you travel with or whichever class you travel in.
It is important to note that the confirmation email that you will receive after purchasing the pass will contain a QR code. You must keep it handy in your phone and present it to the concierge at the lounge’s desk. Bringing a printed version is also an option for you.
Similarly to that, a pass for $45 per traveler can be bought instantly for Escape Lounge at the lounge’s front desk.
Well, a one-day pass booking option is also available on the website of Escape Lounge which in fact offers you the price of $40 per traveler. Nonetheless, make sure to make this online booking at least 24 hours before the time of your visit.
Apart from this, there may be certain important regulations or guidelines related to both lounges. You are suggested to reach out to the team of a specific lounge or explore its website to get the full details. This will help you go ahead with enjoying a nice experience at the lounge.
Amex Lounges at CVG Airport
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport may not have Amex lounges, but there are certain American Express cards using which you can access some of its lounges.
You can choose to access Escape Lounge – The Centurion® Studio Partner at Main Terminal, Concourse B, Delta Air Lines Delta Sky Club Lounge at Main Terminal, Concourse B, or the Club CVG at Main Terminal, Concourse A.
To enjoy a wonderful lounge booking experience and enjoy your time at the chosen lounge, please make sure to go through the pertaining terms and restrictions. You can explore detailed information online or contact the customer service team of the lounge.
The CVG airport lounges have staff that ensure all travelers have a good experience during their visit; travelers could dive in to grab a quick snack or a refreshing beverage or relax to their heart’s content on comfortable seats in peace.The lounges in Cincinnati airport are truly a better alternative for travelers who wish to avoid the discomfort and chaos generally experienced in the airport lobby/common areas.
FAQs on CVG Airport Lounges
At present, there are 5 lounges in Cincinnati Airport.
The CVG International Airport does not have The Centurion Lounge.
Priority Pass access is available at The Club Lounge in CVG Northern Kentucky International Airport.
Delta Sky Club does not issue day passes for their lounge.
Travelers can purchase a day pass for The Club CVG lounge through their website or during the walk-in.
A pet relief area is not available inside the airport lounges of CVG airport.
Unfortunately, none of the lounges in Cincinnati International Airport have shower rooms.
Any person seeking to avail of the bar service in CVG airport must be at least 21 years of age.
List of CVG Airport Lounges
- Charleston Airport Lounges – CHS
- O Hare Airport Lounges – ORD
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Lounges – FLL
- SNA Airport Lounges
- CDG Airport Lounges
- Beirut Airport Lounges – BEY
- Birmingham Airport Lounges – BHX
- Istanbul Airport Lounges – IST
- CLT Airport Lounges
- Edinburgh Airport Lounges – EDI
- DCA Airport Lounges
- Bristol Airport Lounges – BRS
- Midway Airport Lounges – MDW
- Salt Lake City Airport Lounges – SLC
- IAH Airport Lounges