- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The Escape Lounge CVG is located in Concourse B of the Main Terminal in Cincinnati International Airport; the lounge offers travelers a number of services & amenities that they can use while they wait to board their respective flights. Travelers can also use the lounge to rest and unwind.
Operating Hours of the Escape Lounge CVG
The CVG Escape lounge is open throughout the week, per the following timings;
- Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Friday | Sunday – From 05:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
- Thursday | Saturday – From 05:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
The Direction to the escape lounge at Cincinnati has been added below. You can check out the location of this lounge.
Paid entry to this Escape Lounge CVG location is available on the reservation; walk-ins are allowed, however, availability of space/seating is not assured.
Free admission is offered to:
- Primary users of the American Express Platinum card
- Primary users of the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve card, on same-day Delta Airlines flights
- TAV Passport Card Members
- Dreamfolks Card Holders (conditional to the membership’s benefits)
As per the guest policy of the Escape Lounge Cincinnati;
- American Express Platinum Card Members / Centurion® Card Members have the benefit of inviting up to 2 guests, free of cost
- American Express Delta SkyMiles card holders are allowed guest(s) for a fee of $30 USD per guest (the guest must be traveling on a flight operated by Delta Airlines for the same day)
- TAV Passport Card Members have permission to bring 1 guest, free of cost
Services & Amenities
A range of amenities/services are available for travelers visiting the Escape Lounge Cincinnati Airport.
The lounge has seats that are quite comfortable and the ambience of the place is rather peaceful thereby helping travelers relax and feel fresh before flights.
Food & Beverage
An assortment of free drinks and food items have been made available to appease all guests’ hunger pangs.
At this lounge, travelers may also avail of free Wi-Fi service, track updates on the flight info screens, TVs, printers/copiers, and plenty of reading material.
Walkaround of Escape Lounge CVG
FAQ’s on Escape Lounge CVG
The entry fee for the escape lounge is $40 (online reservation) / $45 (walk-ins), per person.
Write a Review For Escape Lounge CVG, Main Terminal – Concourse B
Submit your review