Step into the world of comfort and elegance and enjoy a rejuvenating experience at Frankfurt Airport Lounges. Get all set to elevate your travel journey whether you are heading on a long-awaited holiday with friends or family or you are traveling for an official occasion.
Go ahead! Explore!
List of FRA Airport Lounges
Take a look at the following lounges located in Frankfurt airport:
First Class Terminal
- Lufthansa First Class Terminal Lounge
Terminal 1, Concourse A
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Schengen Gate A13)
- Lufthansa First Class Lounge (Schengen)
- Lufthansa Panorama Lounge (Schengen)
- Lufthansa Senator Lounge (Schengen)
Terminal 1, Concourse B
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Non-Schengen)
- Fraport VIP Lounge
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Non-Schengen Gates B24 – B28)
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Non-Schengen Gates B44 – B48)
- Lufthansa Senator Lounge (Non-Schengen)
- Lufthansa Welcome Lounge
Terminal 1, Concourse B/C
Terminal 1, Concourse C
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Non-Schengen Gates C14 – C15)
Terminal 1, Concourse Z
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Non-Schengen)
- Lufthansa Senator Lounge (Non-Schengen)
Terminal 2, Concourse D
- Air France Lounge/KLM Lounge
- Japan Airlines JAL First Class Lounge
- Japan Airlines JAL Sakura Lounge
Terminal 2, Concourse E
- Primeclass Lounge
- Priority Lounge
- The Emirates Lounge
Directions to Lounges in Frankfurt Airport
Frankfurt Airport Lounge Access Types
You are advised to take a look at the following categories that may be based on a card membership or holding a certain status. Passengers belonging to these categories can access FRA airport lounges.
- One day pass
- Priority pass members
- Business-class passengers from airlines including ITA Airways, EL AL, and TAP Portugal
- Diners Club members
- Lounge Club members
- Lounge Pass members
- Lounge Key members
- DragonPass members
- First Class passengers on flights operated by Lufthansa or SWISS
- First Class passengers on flights operated by Star Alliance member airlines
- Business Class passengers flying with Lufthansa Airlines
- HON Circle Members
- Senators membership
- Economy Class and Business Class Special on The Emirates
- First Class and Business Class Saver, Flex and Flex Plus on The Emirates
- Emirates Skywards Tier – Blue
- Emirates Skywards Tier – Silver
- Emirates Skywards Tier – Gold
- Emirates Skywards Tier – Platinum
- JAL Global Club card membership
Please note that this is a collective list for some of the Frankfurt airport lounges. You must confirm access types valid for a specific lounge that you wish to access in Frankfurt airport. You are also recommended to go through the terms and conditions defined with respect to the mentioned eligibility criteria.
Frankfurt Airport Lounge Cost for Walk-in Passengers
Some of the Frankfurt International Airport lounges allow walk-in entries. Take a look below:
LuxxLounge at Terminal 1, Concourse B/C
Passengers holding membership of Priority Pass, Lounge Pass, Lounge Key, or Diners Card can make a walk-in entry. Passengers with invitation cards from EL AL, Iran Air, TAV, Tunis Air, Air India, DER, Condor, Holiday Extras, or Fränkische Nachrichten can also access the lounge. The charge starts from 35,00 € for other customers.
Primeclass Lounge at Terminal 2, Concourse E
The cost is 45.00 Euro per person (including VAT) for 3 hours.
Priority Lounge at Terminal 2, Concourse E
Passengers (frequent flyer status) with invitation card from any of the partner airlines of Frankfurt airport i.e., Air Astana, American Airlines, Middle East Airlines, Bulgaria Air, JSC Siberia Airlines, Cathay Pacific, China Southern Airlines, Tarom, China Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Air Algerie, Vistara, Qatar Airways, Saudia, Tunisair, Gulf Air, or Uzbekistan Airways can access the lounge.
First or business class passengers, Dragon Pass members flying with partner airlines, Priority Pass members, Lounge Key members, Lounge Pass members, Lounge Club members, and Diners Club members can also access the lounge.
If you are not flying with any of the partner airlines of the lounge, you can purchase access for 49€ (per adult) and for 29€ (per child; 2 to 12 years of age). The permitted stay of duration is 3 hours.
FRA Airport Lounges Priority Pass
Priority Pass members can access LuxxLounge at Terminal 1, Concourse B/C and Air France Lounge, Primeclass Lounge, and Priority Lounge at Terminal 2 of Frankfurt Airport. You can book a visit through the website or mobile app of Priority Pass.
You are advised to go through the detailed guidelines or instructions related to access on the website of Priority Pass.
Frankfurt Airport Amex Lounge
You can access Lufthansa Senator Lounge (Non-Schengen) at Terminal 1, Concourse B; Lufthansa Business Lounge (Non-Schengen) at Terminal 1, Concourse Z; Lufthansa Business Lounge (Non-Schengen, Gates B24-B28) at Terminal 1, Concourse B; Lufthansa Senator Lounge (Schengen) at Terminal 1, Concourse A; Lufthansa Business Lounge (Schengen, Gate A13) at Terminal 1, Concourse A; Lufthansa Business Lounge (Non-Schengen, Gates B44-B48) at Terminal 1, Concourse B; Lufthansa Senator Lounge (Non-Schengen) at Terminal 1, Concourse Z; Lufthansa Business Lounge (Non-Schengen, Gate C14-C15) at Terminal 1, Concourse C; Lufthansa Panorama Lounge (Schengen) at Terminal 1, Concourse A; Air France Lounge/KLM Lounge at Terminal 2, Concourse D; Priority Lounge at Terminal 2, Concourse E; LuxxLounge at Terminal 1, Concourse B/C; Primeclass Lounge at Terminal 2, Concourse E, using some of the American Express cards.
Nevertheless, it is important to explore detailed information and terms and conditions given on the website of American Express. This helps you make suitable travel decisions and avoid last-minute hassles at the airport.
Make sure to go through the following queries with answers collated for your ready reference.
Yes, Frankfurt Airport houses modern and well-equipped lounges located at its various terminals. You may access the one as per your travel preferences, eligibility criteria, and budget.
Yes, you can purchase access to Luxx Lounge at Terminal 1, Concourse B/C; Primeclass Lounge at Terminal 2, Concourse E; and Priority Lounge at Terminal 2, Concourse E.
Passengers holding an elite status (frequent flyer) with an airline that operates flights at Frankfurt Airport may be allowed to access its lounges for free. However, they must be traveling with that airline or its partner airlines belonging to Star Alliance, Oneworld, or Sky Team.
Some credit cards such as American Express Platinum and select Diners Club cards may also provide free access to Frankfurt airport lounges. Passengers flying in first or business class may also enjoy complimentary access to a Frankfurt airport lounge.
It is important to check the terms and conditions associated with all the mentioned eligibility standards.
Although all the Frankfurt airport lounges have their distinctive features, Lufthansa Business lounges located in Terminal 1 are considered best by travelers. They offer premium amenities and services than other lounges in the airport.
List of Frankfurt Airport Lounges – FRA
- Charleston Airport Lounges – CHS
- JFK Lounges – John F. Kennedy International Airport
- YYZ Airport Lounges
- San Jose Airport Lounges – SJC
- East Midlands Airport Lounges – EMA
- Boston Airport Lounges – BOS
- BWI Airport Lounges
- SNA Airport Lounges
- Seattle Airport Lounges – SEA
- Incheon Airport Lounges – ICN
- Orlando Airport Lounges – MCO
- Las Vegas Airport Lounges, LAS
- Reno Airport Lounges – RNO
- Heathrow Airport Lounges – LHR
- CLE Airport Lounges