- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
The Escape lounge Oakland is located in Terminal 1 of the OAK international airport; this lounge houses a select range of amenities / services for the travelers while they are waiting for their respective flight departures and also ensures that travelers are able to rest and unwind peacefully.
Escape Lounge Oakland Operating Hours
The hours of operation for the Oakland Escape lounge are between 05:00 a.m. and 08:00 p.m.
Escape – Centurion Studio Partner Lounge Access
Travelers can either make reservations or even walk-in; admission is available on payment of nominal entry fee.
Free admission is available to:
- American Express Platinum card users
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve card users on same day Delta Airlines flights
- TAV Passport Card Members
- Dreamfolks Card Holders (conditional to the membership’s benefits)
Escape Lounge Oakland Airport Guest Policies
At this lounge, guest admission is per the following terms;
- American Express Platinum Card Members / Centurion® Card Members may bring up to 2 guests at no additional charge
- American Express Delta SkyMiles card holders are allowed admission for their guest at a price of $30 USD (the guest must be traveling on a same-day Delta operated flight)
- TAV Passport Card Members may bring 1 guest, free of charge
Services & Amenities at the Amex Escape Lounge Oakland Airport
A number of services and amenities have been made available for the convenience of travelers who avail the use of this lounge.
The lounge provides travelers comfortable seating and a space where they are able to feel fresh prior to departure.
Food & Beverage
Travelers may opt to indulge in complimentary snacks, food and refreshing drinks, there is a variety of options that have been provided.
The Escape Centurion lounge also has free wifi, flight monitors, newspapers & magazines, TVs, internet terminals and printers / copiers.
Walkaround of Escape Lounge Oakland:
FAQ’s on Escape Lounge Oakland:
The cost of admission per person to the Escape lounge is $40 USD.
Write a Review For Escape Lounge Oakland, Terminal 1
Submit your review