- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The Delta Sky Club PBI airport lounge in Concourse C offers travelers a place to rest in a calming and serene environment, comparatively way less noisy than the airport’s common areas. An assortment of services & amenities have also been made available for use by travelers visiting this lounge during their wait period prior to flight departure.
The lounge is a haven when the alternative is to get bored while waiting for flight departures; preflight snacking and / or availing any of the multiple utilities that have been offered is a much better way for travelers to spend their time while they wait for their flights to call for boarding.
Delta Sky Club PBI Operating Hours:
The Delta Sky Club PBI is open all days of the week, it opens at 04:45 a.m. and closes at 07:30 p.m. everyday. Instead of getting bored in the airport, this lounge acts as a haven offering comfort and things to do to keep occupied and entertained
Delta Airlines Lounge Access
Entry is reserved at the PBI Delta Sky Club lounge for the following qualifying travelers:
- Delta Sky Club members
- Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers
- SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, Gold Medallion members]
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members
- Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA card holders
- Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express
- LATAM Business Class passengers
- LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members
- Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members
- WestJet Business Class passengers
- WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members.
Delta Airlines Club Airport Lounge Guest Policies
Travelers should note that guest entry is permitted only to certain qualifying travelers as per the following terms;
- Delta Sky Members with Executive Membership or Delta Sky Club Guest Pass are given free entry for up to 2 guests, and additional 2 guests for $50
- Delta Sky Club members with Individual Memberships are allowed entry for up to 2 guests for a $50 fee per guest each time they visit
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime members are permitted entry for up to 2 guests on payment of $50 on each visit
Services & Amenities at the Delta Sky Club PBI
The lounge has curated a set of services and amenities for the convenience of its visitors.
The lounge has comfortable seats and an ambience that is rather peaceful, assured to help travelers feel relaxed and refreshed.
Food & Beverage
Free refreshing beverages and snacks / food are offered to all travelers who have chosen to use the Delta Sky Club PBI.
Travelers may also make use of the
- Visitors to the lounge can connect to the free wifi service and stream videos / music , etc on their mobile devices.
- Ample reading materials (magazines, newspapers) are available here for travelers
- internet terminals are available for those who want to send emails, browse the internet, etc.
- telephones are provided for anybody who needs to make calls.
- Travelers are also able to track updates for their flights on the available information monitors.
Walkaround of Delta Sky Club PBI:
FAQ’s on Delta Sky Club PBI:
Yes! The Delta Airlines lounge is located in Concourse C at PBI Airport.
Delta Sky Club does not issue day passes for its airport lounge anymore.
Pets (cats, dogs and household birds) are allowed in the Delta Club lounge, as long as they remain in their kennels/carriers for the duration of the travelers’ stay at the lounge.
Palm Beach International Airport houses a Delta Sky Club lounge located at Concourse C. Operated by Delta Air Lines, the lounge enables entry to passengers as per fixed eligibility criteria that may be found in detail on the website of the airline.
This lounge can be accessed by Delta Sky Club members, Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers, SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, Gold Medallion members], Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members, Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA cardholders, Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express, LATAM Business Class passengers, LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members, Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members, WestJet Business Class passengers, and WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members. It is beneficial to take note of the terms and conditions associated with using these access types.
The lounge is situated in Concourse C (inside the security area). You can simply find it located opposite gate number 4.
This lounge remains open daily from 4:45 AM – 7:30 PM. If you need to catch a flight from Concourse C and the timings are suitable, you may think over visiting this lounge.
This well-appointed lounge provides a comfortable environment to leisure travelers to relax and business travelers to work on their laptops. You can enjoy snacks, beverages, beer, wine, spirits, liquor etc. It also consists of flight monitoring screens, high-speed Wi-fi connection, internet terminals, newspapers, magazines, etc.
It is not an Amex lounge. But you can get complimentary access if you are an American Express Platinum or Delta SkyMiles Reserve Card Member. Please take note you must be traveling on the same day’s flight that is marketed or operated by Delta Air Lines.
No, this lounge does not belong to the Priority Pass network of lounges. It does not permit access to travelers holding a Priority Pass.
Write a Review For Delta Sky Club PBI Lounge, Concourse C
Submit your review