- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- 18+ Cardholder
The Escape lounge PBI airport is located in Concourse B; this lounge not only offers travelers multiple services and amenities but also offers a place where they are able to rest and refresh themselves in calming surroundings. Travelers can opt to use this lounge during their wait time prior to their respective departing flights instead of getting bored in discomfort in the airport’s common areas.
The utilities that are offered are curated to ensure that all travelers do not feel bored and truly be stress free as they wait for their flights to begin boarding; providing comfort and good customer service is the prime focus that the lounge staff tries to ensure for all the travelers visiting this lounge.
Escape Lounge PBI Operating Hours:
The Escape Lounge PBI airport is open on all days, from the wee hours of the morning at 05:00 a.m. to evening 07:00 p.m. Travelers have the option to take advantage of the arrangements offered at this lounge instead of simply idling away in boredom waiting for their flights.
Escape Lounge PBI Access
Travelers who want to use the Centurion lounge PBI airport can make reservations through their website.
Free admission is available to the following travelers:
- American Express Platinum card primary users
- Primary users of the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve card, on same day Delta Airlines flights
- TAV Passport Card Members
- Dreamfolks Card Holders (conditional to the membership’s benefits)
Escape Lounge PBI Guest Policies
As per the Centurion Lounge PBI policies, guest admission is allowed as per the following terms:
- American Express Platinum Card Members / Centurion® Card Members can invite up to 2 guests, free of cost
- American Express Delta SkyMiles card holders can invite guest(s) for a fee of $30 USD per guest (the guest should be traveling on a flight operated by Delta Airlines for the same day)
- TAV Passport Card Members can invite 1 guest, free of cost
Services & Amenities at the Centurion Escape Lounge Palm Beach Airport
Travelers using the Centurion Lounge PBI airport will have the option of choosing from multiple services / amenities to keep themselves entertained while they wait for their respective flights to begin boarding.
This lounge has been fitted with numerous comfortable seats and the ambience is set to be peaceful and calming so as to ensure that travelers can feel relaxed and refreshed.
Food & Beverage
A variety of snacks, premium food and lip smacking beverages are available for all travelers using the lounge, free of cost.
This lounge also provides travelers with access to
- Travelers can connect to the free wifi service on their devices to stream music / videos, send / receive emails, etc.
- Newspapers and magazines are available for travelers to read
- TVs broadcast live news, etc. for the travelers using the lounge
- Flight information monitors are available on which travelers can track flight updates.
Walkaround of Escape Lounge PBI:
FAQ’s on Escape Lounge PBI
It costs $40 per person to enter the Escape Lounge.
Travelers will find the Escape Lounge after the security, just past the entrances to Concourses A & B at Palm Beach International Airport.
Pets (cats, household birds, dogs) must be at least 8 weeks old in order to be given approval for admission to the Delta Airlines Sky Club airport lounge.
Write a Review For Escape Lounge PBI, Concourse B
Submit your review