- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Printers & Copiers
The Centurion lounge PHX is located in Terminal 4 of the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport; the lounge offers travelers an ambience that ensures they are able to rest and unwind. A number of amenities and services have also been provided for the travelers’ use.
Centurion Lounge PHX Operating Hours:
The PHX Centurion lounge is operational all days of the week; the opening at 06:00 a.m. and closing at 09:00 p.m.
Amex Centurion Lounge Access
Entry to the Amex Centurion lounge PHX is exclusively reserved for the following:
- Centurion® Members
- American Express Platinum Card® Members
- American Express Business Platinum Card® Members
- American Express Corporate Platinum Card® Members
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Card Members
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business Card Members
Centurion PHX Lounge Guest Policies
Guest admission at the Centurion lounge PHX airport is granted per the following terms:
- Centurion® Members are allowed up to 2 guests free of cost; for additional guest(s) beyond the complimentary limit is as follows;
- Guests Age 18+ : $50 USD per guest
- Guests Age 2 – 17 : $30 USD per guest
- American Express Platinum Card® / Business Platinum Card® holders are allowed to bring up to 2 guests if they have spent $75,000 USD on eligible purchases on their Card between January 1 and December 31. If they have not, then $50 USD is the fee per guest 18 years and older; $30 USD is the lounge access fee per guest between 2 and 7 years of age.
- American Express Corporate Platinum Card® holders are allowed to bring up to 2 guests; additional guest(s) access is given after payment of access fee:
- Guests aged 18+ are $50 USD per guest
- Guests aged 2-17 are $30 USD per guest
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Card members must pay $50 USD for each guest 18 years and older and $30 USD for each guest between 2 and 7 years of age.
Services & Amenities at the PHX Centurion Airport Lounge
A select number of amenities and services have been made able for all guests’ use.
Travelers are able to relax to their heart’s content on the comfortable seats available in this lounge; the peace and less crowds also helps travelers feel refreshed by the time they exit the lounge.
Food & Beverage
Complimentary drinks and food have been made available for all guests who avail the use of this lounge and its services / amenities.
The lounge also has:
- Printers / copiers
- Free wifi
- Flight information screens
Walkaround of Centurion Lounge PHX:
FAQ’s on Centurion Lounge PHX:
Paid entry is not offered at the Centurion lounge.
Write a Review For Centurion Lounge PHX, Terminal 4
Submit your review