- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
Travelers will find the American Airlines Admirals Club above gates A7 and A9 Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport; the lounge offers a number of amenities and services which travelers may opt to use if they want. This lounge offers a place to travelers where they may unwind and rest prior to their respective departing flights.
American Airlines Admirals Club Operating Hours
The American Airlines Admirals Club Phoenix A7 lounge operates between 05:00 a.m. and 11:45 p.m. every day throughout the week.
American Airlines Admirals Lounge Access
Entry to the Admirals Lounge in PHX airport is available to:
- Admirals Club members
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ MasterCard® primary cardholders
- ConciergeKey® members
- AirPass℠ members with Admirals Club privileges
- First / Business class passengers on qualifying departing / arriving international / transcontinental / domestic flights operated by American Airlines / oneworld member airline
- First / Business class passengers on qualifying departing / arriving international / transcontinental / domestic flights marketed by JetBlue and operated by American Airlines
- AAdvantage Executive Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro® and AAdvantage Platinum® members on qualifying International flights operated by American Airlines / oneworld member airline or marketed by JetBlue and operated by American Airlines
- oneworld® Emerald℠ / Sapphire℠ members traveling on qualifying flight operated by American Airlines / oneworld member airlines
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive Card authorized users
- U.S. military personnel traveling in uniform as passengers of a same-day American Airlines flight
- Admirals Club one-time-access customers
Admirals Club PHX Lounge Guest Policies
Guests are permitted entry to this lounge per the following guidelines:
- Admirals Club® Lifetime / Annual members can bring up to 2 guests.
- Admirals Club® One-Day Pass customers are permitted to invite up to 3 accompanying children up to the age of 18 years
- U.S. Military personnel (in uniform) are permitted to invite up to 2 guests
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ MasterCard® primary cardholders are permitted to invite 1 guest
- ConciergeKey® members are permitted to invite 1 guest
- AirPass℠ members are permitted to invite 1 guest
- AAdvantage Executive Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro® and AAdvantage Platinum® members are permitted to invite 1 guest
- oneworld® Emerald℠ and Sapphire℠ members are permitted to invite 1 guest
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive Card authorized users are permitted to invite up to 2 guests
Services and amenities at the American Airlines Phoenix Admirals Club Airport Lounge
For the convenience of all visiting travelers a number of services and amenities have been made available at this lounge.
The staff strives to ensure that travelers are able to relax without disturbance; comfortable seats and a calming & peaceful environment is omnipresent at this lounge.
Food & Beverage
A variety of complimentary drinks and food is offered to all guests using the lounge.
Guests may also avail the use of free wifi, TVs, copiers/printers at this lounge.
Walkaround of American Airlines Admirals Club (Above Gates A7 and A9 Phoenix)
FAQs on American Airlines Admirals Club (Above Gates A7 and A9 Phoenix)
Travelers have the option to purchase a one-time-access pass for the Admirals Club lounge, the cost is $50 USD per person.
Yes, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport houses 3 Admiral Club Lounges made available by American Airlines. They are located at Gate A7 and Gates A19 – A21 at Terminal 4, Concourse A. The other one is located at Terminal 4, Concourse B. You are advised to confirm the eligibility criteria of the lounge that you may need to access.
No! If you are eligible to access an Admirals Club lounge, you must present the same day’s pass or need to show a confirmation of a day pass purchase which may be an email or AAdvantage wallet application. You also need to present a boarding pass for same-day travel, along with a valid government-issued I.D.
You are allowed to bring guests as per certain conditions only if you are flying with a First Class or Business Class ticket on American Airlines or a partner airline. Star Alliance Gold status membership and Admirals Club membership also make you eligible for the same. You can also get a guest pass by paying U$59 per person.
You can gain complimentary access to this Admirals Club lounge if you are traveling in first or business class on select international, transcontinental, or other domestic flights. The same must be operated and marketed by American Airlines or its Oneworld airline partners. It can also be marketed by JetBlue and operated by American Airlines.
You can enroll in the Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard® membership to access the Admirals Club lounge at Phoenix Airport. You are highly recommended to gather full details and also read through the associated terms and conditions on the website of American Airlines for a pleasant lounge access experience.
No, the shower facility is not available at this lounge.
Yes, you can easily carry on with your official tasks or attend online meetings. The lounge provides all the suitable amenities including high-speed Wi-Fi connection, printers, and copiers. Power outlets and USB ports are also available for your ease. Even if you wish to have a meeting with your client, you can do it without any hassle.
Write a Review For American Airlines Admirals Club Lounge, Terminal 4 (Above Gates A7 & A9)
Submit your review