- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The Escape lounge Reno is situated between Concourse B and Concourse C, in the High Mountain Marketplace at RNO International Airport. Travelers have the option to use this lounge to rest and unwind, instead of spending their wait time amidst the airport crowd and noise. The lounge also hosts multiple amenities / services which travelers may use if they want.
The Escape Lounge Reno Operating Hours
The Reno Escape lounge is open every day of the week, the timings are as follows;
- Saturday to Wednesday – from 04:30 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
- Thursday | Friday – from 04:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Reno Airport Escape Lounge Access
Free entry is offered to the qualifying travelers identified below, at the Escape lounge Reno airport:
- American Express Platinum card primary users
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve card primary users on same day Delta Airlines flights
- TAV Passport Card Members
- Dreamfolks Card Holders (conditional to the membership’s benefits)
Other travelers have the option to make a reservation to use this lounge or walk-in on payment of admission fee.
Escape Airport Lounge Guest Policies
Guest admission at the Reno airport Escape lounge is available to the following, conditional to some terms;
- American Express Platinum Card Members / Centurion® Card Members have the allowance to invite up to 2 guests at no additional charge
- American Express Delta SkyMiles card holders are allowed entry for their guest(s) at a price of $30 USD (the guest must be traveling on a same-day flight operated by Delta Airlines)
- TAV Passport Card Members can invite 1 guest, at no additional charge
Escape Lounge Reno Photos:
Services & Amenities at the Escape Lounge Reno Airport
The Escape lounge Reno has a staff which strives to provide noteworthy customer service to all their guests; a selection of amenities / services are offered to ensure that all travelers have a memorable and pleasant lounge experience.
Comfortable seats and a calming ambience helps travelers feel relaxed and refreshed by the time they have to exit the lounge to board their upcoming flights.
Food & Beverage
A selection of food and drinks is available to all visitors, at no additional charge.
Travelers using this lounge may also avail themselves of the use of the free wifi, printers / copiers, TVs, newspapers / magazines and track updates on the flight info screens.
Walkaround of Escape Lounge Reno
FAQ’s on Escape Lounge Reno
The cost of admission to the Escape Lounge is $40 USD.
Write a Review For Escape Lounge Reno, Concourse B – C Connector
Submit your review