- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The Escape lounge SMF terminal B provides travelers with a space where they may rest and unwind away from the crowds and noise of the airport; travelers have the option of making use of a variety of services / amenities that are offered by the lounge, while they wait to board their upcoming flights.
Escape Lounge Sacramento, Terminal B Operating Hours:
The hours of operation of the Escape lounge Sacramento airport are from 05:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m. for Saturday to Wednesday and from 05:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m. on Thursday & Friday.
The Escape SMF Lounge Access
The Escape lounge at Sacramento airport Terminal B offers travelers the option of paid entry to this lounge; travelers can either walk-in or make online bookings.
Complimentary access is available to;
- Primary users of the American Express Platinum card
- Primary users of the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve card, on same day flights operated by Delta Airlines
- TAV Passport Card Members
- Dreamfolks Card Holders (conditional to the membership’s benefits)
Escape Centurion SMF Lounge Guest Policies
Guests of certain qualifying travelers are allowed entry at the Terminal B Sacramento airport Escape lounge;
- American Express Platinum Card Members / Centurion® Card Members are allowed to bring up to 2 guests at no additional charge
- American Express Delta SkyMiles card holders are allowed guest(s) on payment of $30 USD per guest (the guest must be traveling on a same-day flight operated by Delta Airlines)
- TAV Passport Card Members are allowed to bring 1 guest, free of charge
Services & Amenities at the Escape Lounge – Centurion Studio Partner SMF Airport
The Escape lounge Sacramento terminal B hosts a selection of amenities & services that visitors may avail if they like to.
Premium comfortable seats have been provided in this lounge; travelers can relax in style and in peace and feel re-energized by the time they exit the lounge to head on for flight departure.
Food & Beverage
An assortment of food and drinks are available for all the guests, they may indulge in some pre-flight snacking and quench their thirst with a refreshing beverage, at no extra charge.
Travelers using this lounge will also have access to:
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Free wifi service
- Flight info displays
- Charging sockets
Walkaround of Escape Lounge Sacramento, Terminal B:
FAQ’s on Escape Lounge Sacramento, Terminal B:
Travelers making reservations online are charged $40 USD per person and walk-ins have to pay $45 USD at the Escape Lounge.
Write a Review For Escape Lounge Sacramento Terminal B
Submit your review