- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The Escape lounge Sacramento terminal A offers travelers multiple services and amenities for their convenience and provides a place where they may rest and unwind away from the crowds & noise of the airport while they wait for their respective flights to begin boarding.
Escape Lounge SMF Operating Hours :
The Escape Lounge SMF Terminal A opens at 05:00 a.m. and closes at 08:00 p.m. daily.
The Escape Lounge Access
Entry to the Escape lounge SMF is available on bookings and even walk-ins, charges applicable.
Free admission to this lounge is offered to;
- Primary users of the American Express Platinum card
- Primary users of the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve card, on same day Delta Airlines flights
- TAV Passport Card Members
- Dreamfolks Card Holders (conditional to the membership’s benefits)
SMF Escape Centurion Lounge Guest Policies
Certain qualifying travelers may invite guest(s), conditional to the following terms;
- American Express Platinum Card Members / Centurion® Card Members have the permission to bring up to 2 guests at no additional charge
- American Express Delta SkyMiles card holders are permitted guest(s) at a price of $30 USD per guest (the guest must be traveling on a same-day flight operated by Delta Airlines)
- TAV Passport Card Members have permission to bring 1 guest, at no additional cost
Escape Lounge SMF Photos:
Services & Amenities at the Escape Lounge Centurion Studio Partner Sacramento International Airport
The staff at this lounge strives to provide good customer service and a pleasant and memorable lounge experience to all its guests.
The lounge offers an ambience that is peaceful and calming, aimed to help travelers relax with ease and refresh themselves.
Food & Beverage
Complimentary drinks and food are offered to all guests who have chosen to use the lounge and its services / amenities.
The lounge also has printers, copiers, reading materials (magazines & newspapers), TVs, free wifi and flight information screens.
Walkaround of Escape Lounge SMF:
FAQ’s on Escape Lounge SMF:
Walk-in travelers will have to pay $45 USD (per person) to enter the Escape Lounge; online bookings per person cost $40 USD.
Write a Review For Escape Lounge SMF, Terminal A
Submit your review