- Flight Monitors
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The Lufthansa Business lounge Newark is located in Terminal B (B3 Satellite) at EWR International Airport; travelers can use this lounge when they have to wait for their flight departures and get some rest. A series of amenities & services have been made available for travelers’ use.
Lufthansa Business Lounge Newark Operating Hours :
The hours of operation Lufthansa business lounge Newark airport are from 02:30 p.m. to 09:30 p.m.
Lufthansa Lounge Access
Travelers departing from this airport can access the Newark Lufthansa business lounge if they meet the any of the following criteria :
- First / Business Class passengers on Lufthansa / Swiss / Star Alliance member airline flights
- Oneworld Sapphire / Emerald members traveling on flights operated by Lufthansa / Swiss / Star Alliance member airline
- Senator / HON Circle members / Star Alliance Gold members on Lufthansa Group / Codeshare / Star Alliance member airline flights
- Frequent Travelers as passengers on flights operated by Lufthansa Group / Codeshare / Star Alliance member airline
The following travelers on flights arriving to this airport may access the lounge:
- First Class passengers arriving on Lufthansa / SWISS flights
- Business Class passengers getting off of Lufthansa Group long-haul flights
- Senator / HON Circle members arriving on Lufthansa Group flights
Lufthansa Group: Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Air Dolomiti, Edelweiss Air, Eurowings, Eurowings Discover, Lufthansa, SWISS
Codeshare partners: Air Baltic, Air Malta, Air Astana, Cathay Pacific, Etihad Airways, Latam Airlines, Oman Air
Long-haul flights and selected flights: LH401 – LH799, SWISS/Austrian long-haul flights via Geneva, Vienna and Zurich, flights with a flight duration of over 3.5 hours
Business Lufthansa Lounge Guest Policies
At the Lufthansa EWR Business lounge, the following travelers may invite 1 guest:
- First Class passengers
- HON Circle members
- Star Alliance Gold members
*Note: Guest entry will be granted only if the guest is on the same flight as the primary traveler.
Lufthansa Business Lounge Newark Photos:
Services & Amenities at the Lufthansa Business Newark Airport Lounge
The Lufthansa business class lounge Newark provides a number of amenities & services that the travelers have the option to use.
The lounge has comfortable seats and a calming ambience which helps travelers relax.
Food & Beverage
A wide range of food and drinks is available for the guests, at no additional charge.
Travelers will also find;
- Charging sockets
- Free wifi
- Internet terminals
- Copiers / printers
- Reading material
Walkaround of Lufthansa Business Lounge Newark:
FAQ’s on Lufthansa Business Lounge Newark:
Priority Pass access is available before 02:30 p.m. and after 05:30 p.m. every day.
Write a Review For Lufthansa Business Lounge Newark, Terminal B
Submit your review