- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
The Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Newark lounge is operated by the Plaza Premium Group; this lounge is located in Terminal B of EWR Airport. The lounge offers a variety of services and amenities to help travelers keep entertained while they wait for their flight; travelers can get way from the airport crowds and noise and rest & unwind in a peaceful environment.
Operating Hours At Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Newark
The Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Newark hours of operation are between 07:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and 03:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Newark access is available on reservation; walk-ins are welcome.
Free entry is available to:
- Upper-class passengers on Virgin Atlantic flights
- Delta One passengers on flights operated by Delta Airlines
- Flying Club Gold Card members on flights operated by Virgin Atlantic / Delta Airlines
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members on flights operated by Virgin Atlantic / Delta Airlines
- Virgin Australia Velocity Club Gold, Platinum, and The Club card holders traveling with Virgin Atlantic
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Gold, Solitaire PPS Club, and PPS Club members traveling with Virgin Atlantic
Guest entry to the Newark Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse is available to the following;
- Virgin Atlantic Upper class passengers may bring 1 guest if the guest is traveling on a same day flight operated by Virgin Atlantic / Delta Airlines
- Flying Club Gold Card members may bring 1 guest if the guest is traveling on a same day flight operated by Virgin Atlantic / Delta Airlines
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members traveling on international flights operated by Virgin Atlantic / Delta Airlines may bring 1 guest if the guest is traveling on a same day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline
Services & Amenities Of Newark Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
The Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse operated by Plaza Premium Group Newark offers travelers a great start to their upcoming journeys with a host of services & amenities and good customer service.
Shower facilities are available, if travelers wish to freshen up completely or they can relax to their heart’s content on the comfortable seats that are available.
Food & Beverage
A variety of food and drinks are offered to all visitors, at no additional cost.
This lounge has free wifi, chagrin stations, reading materials, TV, flight information assistance, and internet terminals.
Walkaround of Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Newark
FAQs on Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Newark
At present, Priority Pass does not have any arrangements with the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse at EWR International Airport.
Each traveler is required to pay an access fee of $75 for a minimum 3 hour access & use of the PPG EWR Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse.
Write a Review For Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Newark Lounge, Terminal B
Submit your review
My experience at this lounge was good. I was pretty impressed by the behavior of lounge's staff. They treated me so well. I loved this lounge.