- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The United Lounge PHX is located in Terminal 3 of the Phoenix International Airport; this lounge offers travelers a number of selected amenities & services, along with providing a space where travelers can rest before they meet their upcoming departing flights.
Operating Hours At United Lounge PHX
The United Club phoenix opening time is 05:00 a.m. daily and closes at 11:30 p.m.
United Lounge PHX Access
Free entrance to the United Club Phoenix airport is offered to the following travelers:
- United Club members / MileagePlus credit card primary card holders traveling with United / Star Alliance member airline / partner airline
- United Polaris business class passengers
- United business class passengers on international flights / premium transcontinental flights
- First / business class passengers on Star Alliance member airline
- Star Alliance members on United Airlines / Star Alliance member airline flights
- Active U.S. Military personnel in uniform / with leave orders / with rest or recuperation papers on flights operated by United / United Express
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club members traveling with a Star Alliance member airline
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members on international flights operated by United or Virgin Australia
Guest entry is available, conditional to the following terms:
- First Class passengers on Star Alliance member airline flights can bring 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- Star Alliance Gold members on United / Star Alliance member airline flights can bring 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- United Club members / MileagePlus credit card primary cardholders can bring up to 2 guests (traveling on the same flight)
- Active U.S. military personnel can bring family members with gate passes / travel on the same flight
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club Worldwide members can bring 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members can bring 1 guest (guest must be traveling on a United flight)
Services & Amenities
The United lounge PHX houses a selection of services and amenities paired with good customer service to ensure that all guests have a memorable lounge experience.
Comfortable seats and a pleasantly calming environ await travelers at this lounge.
Food & Beverage
A range of beverages and food have been made available for all guests using the lounge, at no additional charge.
The lounge also offers the use of:
- Internet terminals
- Reading materials (newspapers & magazines)
- Flight information displays
- Printers / copiers
Walkaround of United Club Phoenix
FAQ’s on United Lounge PHX:
$59 USD is the fee per person for a day pass to enter the United Club Lounge.
Yes, Phoenix airport houses a United Airlines United Club lounge located in Terminal 3, inside the security area. You can access the lounge if you meet the eligibility standards and your travel preferences align with what is offered by the lounge.
A United Club membership can get you access to a United Club lounge. Even if you hold an elite status or you are traveling on an eligible first- or business-class flight, you can access the lounge. You can find more information on the website of United Airlines. It is necessary to follow the defined terms and conditions and that will enable a pleasant experience for you.
United Airlines United Club lounge in Phoenix International airport operates from 5:00 AM – 11:30 PM. You will find it open on all days of the week and thus may choose the access the same if it suits your travel plan.
United Club members, Star Alliance Gold members, passengers traveling in United Polaris business class or United first class, or passengers who purchase a one-time pass can access the United Club lounge.
No, American Express card members are not permitted access to this lounge, there is no collaboration between the both. You may explore or choose any of the other potential ways to use the lounge amenities.
This lavish lounge provides a peaceful zone to both vacationers and business travelers. You can relish snacks, beverages, beer, wine, spirits, liquor etc. It also consists of flight monitoring screens, high-speed Wi-fi connection, internet terminals, newspapers, magazines, etc. If you need to conduct a meeting with your corporate team or clients, you can avail of conference room services by paying an additional charge.
United Airlines allows eligible passengers to access a United Club lounge through a one-day pass bought for US$59. You can check the eligibility criteria and the associated terms and conditions defined by United Airlines on its website.
The United Club offers a well-stocked bar providing complimentary wine, beer, spirits, and liquor. You may find or confirm more details about the same or about drinks offered on a complimentary basis.
Write a Review For United Lounge PHX, Terminal 3
Submit your review