- Premium Food
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- 18+ Cardholder
The Centurion Lounge Seattle Airport can be found in the Central Terminal of SEA airport; this lounge can be used by certain qualifying travelers. The lounge provides travelers with a place where they are able to relax at leisure and unwind before they have to board the respective departing flights.
Travelers using the Seattle Centurion Lounge will also be able to use a variety of services and amenities, including but not limited to, free wifi service. By the time they have to exit the lounge to meet their departing flights, travelers are sure to feel fresh and well-rested to begin their respective journeys.
Operating Hours At Seattle International Airport
The AmEx Centurion Lounge Seattle is open from 05:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday to Sunday.
Seattle Lounge Access
Free entry to the American Express Centurion Lounge Seattle airport is granted to the following qualifying travelers:
- Centurion® Members
- American Express Platinum Card® Members
- American Express Business Platinum Card® Members
- American Express Corporate Platinum Card® Members
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Card Members
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business Card Members
Guest entry is only available to guests of certain qualifying travelers at the Centurion Lounge Seattle airport, as per the following terms;
- Centurion® Members can invite up to 2 guests free of cost; additional guest(s) beyond the free limit is as follows;
- Guests Age 18+: $50 USD per guest
- Guests Age 2 – 17: $30 USD per guest
- American Express Platinum Card® / Business Platinum Card® holders are allowed to bring up to 2 guests if they have spent $75,000 USD on eligible purchases on their Card between January 1 and December 31. If they have not, then $50 USD is the fee per guest 18 years and older; $30 USD is the lounge access fee per guest between 2 and 7 years of age.
- American Express Corporate Platinum Card® holders can invite up to 2 guests; additional guest(s) access is given after payment of the entry fee:
- Guests aged 18+ are $50 USD per guest
- Guests aged 2-17 are $30 USD per guest
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Card members would need to pay $50 USD for each guest 18 years and older and $30 USD for each guest between 2 and 7 years of age.
AMEX Centurion Lounge Seattle Photos
Services & Amenities
The Centurion Lounge Seattle hosts multiple amenities and services for use by the travelers that have chosen to use it; the team at it strives to ensure that all travelers have a good lounge experience that is memorable and pleasant.
The Centurion lounge Seattle has comfortable and relaxing seats, and the environment also helps travelers rest peacefully.
Food & Beverage
The lounge offers premium food and snacks for the travelers and also a variety of beverages that they can request.
At this lounge, travelers will also be able to access the following;
- Free Wi-Fi service is available that travelers can connect to through their mobile devices to browse the internet / attend to their work.
- Flight Monitors are also installed so that travelers can keep track of flight updates.
- Newspapers and magazines are also available for travelers to peruse during their visit to the lounge
- TVs are there, either broadcasting live news or airing movies / TV shows.
FAQs on Centurion Lounge Seattle
The Centurion Lounge is located in the Central Terminal of Seattle Tacoma International Airport.
Pets/animal companions are not permitted in the AmEx Centurion Lounge in SEA Airport.
Vegetarian options are available at the Centurion Lounge in SEA International Airport.
Write a Review For Centurion Lounge Seattle, Central Terminal
Submit your review