Travelers worried about where there is a Honolulu airport lounges worry no further, there are quite a few Honolulu airport lounges that travelers may use to rest and relax during their wait time before their flights actually depart.
The lounges have been outfitted with comfortable seating and a professionally trained staff that is determined to provide good customer service and help ensure that the people who use the lounges have a satisfactory lounge experience.
List of Lounges in Honolulu Airport
The Honolulu international airport lounges offer travelers a bundle of services & amenities that helps keep them entertained while they have to wait for their flights to begin boarding, so persons looking for an HNL airport lounge would be glad to know that there’s a variety of options available.
Quick Information: Listed below are all the lounges in Honolulu Airport;
- China Airlines Dynasty Lounge
- Delta Airlines Delta Sky Club
- HIS LeaLea Lounge
- IASS Hawaii Lounge
- Japan Airlines Sakura Lounge
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- Korean Air Lounge
- Qantas Business Lounge
- United Airlines United Club
- USO Center
The directions to the HNL Airport lounges are added below. Passengers can find the location of all the lounges below.
Amenities and Services at HNL Airport Lounges
Modern facilities and services are available at HNL airport lounges for business travelers and holidayers.
Here is a list of some of the common facilities.
- High-speed Wi-Fi access
- Newspapers and magazines
- Snacks and beverages, including alcoholic drinks
- Hot and cold meals
- Showers and spa services (available at some lounges)
- Baggage lockers
Stay assured of a comfortable experience at the lounges at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport. Whether you need to wait for your flight or need to catch a connecting flight after a long layover, you can spend time at HNL airport lounges and enjoy your air journey to the fullest.
These lounges offer a complete rejuvenation package for you to get recharged while having nice talks with friends or family or engaging in a great business discussion with an official team of clients.
HNL Airport Lounges Access Types
Passengers are allowed to use lounges at HNL Airport using certain access types. If you hold one or more of the following access types, you can use the related lounges at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport as per those types.
- One day pass
- Priority Pass
- Lounge Key
- Lounge Club
- American Express Platinum Card
You are recommended to follow the rules or policies defined in relation to these access types. It may also be highlighted that the USO lounge available at the airport can only be used by the military community and their dependents. USO lounges are located at various airports and they do not allow entry for the general public.
HNL Airport Lounges Guest Policies
Various lounges allow you to bring guests with you or invite them to a lounge as per certain access types. If you belong to any of the below-mentioned categories, you can bring guests with you. These are related to one or more specific lounges at HNL airport.
Please make sure to stay conversant with all the related guidelines, rules, or terms and conditions while you plan to access or reserve space in advance at any of the lounges at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport.
- American Express Delta SkyMiles@ Reserve Card members
- United Club Membership
- Admirals Club members
- Delta Sky Club Executive Membership
- Delta Sky Club Individual Membership
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve and Reserve Business American Express card member
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum and Platinum Business American Express card member
- Delta, Diamond, Platinum, or Gold Medallion traveling internationally in Delta Premium Select or Delta One
- SkyTeam Elite Plus (non-Delta members)
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime membership
- Delta SkyMiles Diners Club card
- Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Visa card (Platinum and Gold)
- Air Canada Signature class and business class
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members
- Star Alliance Gold members
- Eligible first or business passengers on qualifying international, transcontinental or domestic American Airlines flights
- Eligible AAdvantage Executive Platinum, Platinum Pro, and Platinum
- Oneworld Emerald and Sapphire
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Corporate Platinum Card® by American Express
- JMB Sapphire, JGC Premier, JMB Diamond, and JAL Global Club
- AAdvantage Executive Platinum, Platinum Pro, and Platinum members
- Oneworld Emerald and Sapphire, Alaska Mileage Plan MVP Gold 75K and MVP Gold
- Citi®/AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard® cardmembers and authorized users ($175 per year)
- Diamond and Platinum Service members
- Pualani Platinum members
- SKYPASS Million Miler Club member and Morning Calm Premium Club member
- Centurion® Card from American Express
One-Day Pass Cost for Lounges at HNL Airport
You are allowed to access the following lounges at HNL Airport if you purchase a one-day pass.
- Hawaiian Airlines Plumeria Lounge – General pass for US$40, Pualani Gold pass for US$30, and Pualani Platinum pass for US$25
- American Airlines Admirals Club for US$79; flying on a flight operated or marketed by American Airlines or an Oneworld partner airline
- IASS Hawaii Lounge; cost starting from US$25
- United Club Lounge for US$59; If traveling on a United Airline flight, that of a Star Alliance member, or on a contracted partner flight
Please make sure to collect all the important details and take note of the policies related to booking a one-day pass so as to avoid complications that may crop up at the time of accessing a lounge at the airport.
Amex Lounges at HNL Airport
American Express cardholders can access the Hawaiian Airlines The Plumeria Lounge at Terminal 1. Delta Air Lines Delta Sky Club Lounge and IASS Hawaii Lounge located at Terminal 2 also offer entry to American Express card members. You can confirm the related conditions or guidelines associated with using these lounges through your Amex card and go ahead with enjoy a pleasant time before taking off for your journey.
The Honolulu airport lounges provide travelers with a safe space for some R&R and not only that, these lounges host a range of services and amenities which travelers may use while they are in the lounge. Services ranging from free internet access to bar service, from food & drinks to flight information, travelers have access to a number of useful amenities and services that will keep them adequately entertained while they wait for their respective flights.
Yes! There are many lounges at HNL airport.
You must be traveling on a Korean Air flight and the ticket must have been issued with a Korean Air flight number. Lounge access is not available if travel is on a SkyTeam airline or another partner airline.
No, this lounge does not belong to the Priority Pass lounge network, and hence, Priority Pass members are not allowed to access the same.
No, American Express card members are not allowed to access the lounge.
Travelers can pay for entry to the Admirals Club lounge at the reception desk or purchase a day pass online.
There is no lounge operated by Virgin Atlantic at Hawaii Honolulu Airport.
To contact the Honolulu Airport USO Center, call 1-808-836-3351.
The Hawaiian Airlines Premier Club lounge opens at 04:00 a.m. and the Hawaiian Airlines Plumeria Lounge opens at 07:00 a.m.
There are 12 lounges at HNL International Airport.
Pets / allowed may be allowed to enter, subject to some terms and conditions; contact the Honolulu USO for more details.
There is no bar at the HNL airport USO center.
Persons must be 21 years old in order to avail of bar service at HNL airport.
List of Honolulu Airport Lounges – HNL
- SNA Airport Lounges
- Ben Gurion Airport Lounges – TLV
- CLE Airport Lounges
- Korean Airlines Lounge Honolulu, Terminal 2
- Orlando Airport Lounges – MCO
- IASS Hawaii Lounge HNL, Terminal 2
- MSP Airport Lounges
- Frankfurt Airport Lounges – FRA
- Cancun Airport Lounges – CUN
- Singapore Airport Lounges – SIN
- Nashville Airport Lounges – BNA
- East Midlands Airport Lounges – EMA
- Bristol Airport Lounges – BRS
- Istanbul Airport Lounges – IST
- Incheon Airport Lounges – ICN