- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 21+ Cardholder
The United Club Honolulu lounge is located in Terminal 2 of HNL International Airport; this lounge hosts a number of services and amenities for travelers and also acts as a space where travelers can rest and spend their wait time away from airport crowds and noise before they move to board their respective flights.
United Lounge Operating Hours At Honolulu International Airport
The United Club Honolulu’s hours of operation are between 06:00 a.m. and 11:15 p.m., every day of the week.
United Airlines HNL Airport Lounge Access
Admission to the Honolulu United Club Lounge is available to the following;
- United Club members / MileagePlus credit card primary users traveling on United / Star Alliance member airline/partner airline flights
- United Polaris business class passengers
- United business class passengers on international flights / premium transcontinental flights
- First / business class passengers on Star Alliance member airline
- Star Alliance members on United Airlines / Star Alliance member airline flights
- Active U.S. Military personnel in uniform / with leave orders / with rest or recuperation papers on flights operated by United / United Express
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club members traveling with a Star Alliance member airline
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members on international flights operated by United or Virgin Australia
Other travelers who wish to use this lounge have the option to buy one-time lounge access passes at the reception desk.
United Club Lounge Guest Policies
Entry to qualifying travelers’ guests is subject to the following conditions;
- First Class passengers on Star Alliance member airline flights are allowed to bring 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- Star Alliance Gold members on United / Star Alliance member airline flights are allowed to bring 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- United Club members / MileagePlus credit card primary card holders are allowed to bring up to 2 guests (traveling on the same flight)
- Active U.S. military personnel are allowed to bring family members with gate passes/travel on the same flight
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club Worldwide members are allowed to bring 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members are allowed to bring 1 guest (guest must be traveling on a United flight)
Other travelers have the option of purchasing a day pass from the reception desk if they wish to use this lounge and its services/amenities.
Services & Amenities at the HNL United Airlines Club Airport Lounge
The United Club Lounge Honolulu comprises a team that strives to ensure that all guests using the facility have a pleasant lounge experience.
This lounge offers peace and comfort; comfortable seats are available which surely helps travelers feel relaxed.
Food & Beverage
Travelers can indulge in preflight snacking and beverages, at no additional charge.
The lounge also provides;
- Flight information monitors
- Printers / Copiers
- Internet Terminals
- Newspapers, magazines
Walkaround of United Club Honolulu
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! There is a United Club lounge present at Honolulu International Airport.
Travelers will find the United Airlines airport lounge at HNL in Terminal 2.
Write a Review For United Club Honolulu Lounge, Terminal 2