- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 21+ Cardholder
The Admirals Club Honolulu lounge provides travelers with a much-needed space away from the airport’s noise and crowds. You can use this place to take a rest prior to your flight. Multiple amenities/services are offered for the convenience of travelers using this lounge. This lounge can be found in Terminal 2 of HNL airport.
Admirals Lounge Operating Hours At Honolulu International Airport
The Admirals Club HNL lounge is open every day from 05:15 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Hence, do consider visiting the lounge if you have time before the departure of your flight that is scheduled during these hours from Honolulu Airport.
American Airlines Lounge Access
Admission to the American Airlines lounge HNL is available to the following:
- Admirals Club members
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ MasterCard® primary cardholders
- ConciergeKey® members
- AirPass℠ members with Admirals Club privileges
- First / Business class passengers on qualifying departing/arriving international/transcontinental/domestic flights operated by American Airlines / Oneworld member airline
- First / Business class passengers on qualifying departing/arriving international/transcontinental/domestic flights marketed by JetBlue and operated by American Airlines
- AAdvantage Executive Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro® and AAdvantage Platinum® members on qualifying International flights operated by American Airlines / oneworld member airline or marketed by JetBlue and operated by American Airlines
- oneworld® Emerald℠ / Sapphire℠ members traveling on qualifying flights operated by American Airlines / oneworld member airlines
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive Card authorized users
- U.S. military personnel traveling in uniform as passengers of a same-day American Airlines flight
- Admirals Club one-time-access customers
AA Admirals Lounge Guest Policies
Entry for guests of the qualifying travelers is subject to the following:
- Admirals Club® Lifetime / Annual members have an allowance of inviting up to 2 guests.
- Admirals Club® One-Day Pass customers have an allowance of bringing up to 3 accompanying children (under the age of 18 years)
- U.S. Military personnel (in uniform) have an allowance of inviting up to 2 guests
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ MasterCard® primary cardholders have an allowance of inviting 1 guest
- ConciergeKey® members have an allowance of inviting 1 guest
- AirPass℠ members have an allowance of inviting 1 guest
- AAdvantage Executive Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro®, and AAdvantage Platinum® members have an allowance of inviting 1 guest
- oneworld® Emerald℠ and Sapphire’s℠ members have an allowance of inviting 1 guest
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive Card authorized users have an allowance of inviting up to 2 guests
Services and amenities at the AA Honolulu Admirals Club Airport Lounge
The team at this American Airlines lounge puts efforts to ensure that all travelers using this lounge have a good and memorable experience.
Comfortable seats paired with an ambiance that is peaceful help travelers relax and feel refreshed by the time they must head to board their flights.
Food & Beverage
For no additional charge, the lounge provides a wide assortment of eatables and refreshing drinks to all visitors.
This lounge also provides travelers with access to free Wi-Fi, reading materials (newspapers, magazines), TVs, internet terminals, and printers/copiers.
Walkaround of Admirals Club Honolulu Lounge
Frequently Asked Questions
Make sure to go through the following queries on Admirals Club Honolulu Lounge, Terminal 2, usually raised by travelers.
Yes, Honolulu International Airport (HNL) has an Admirals Club lounge that ic conveniently located in Terminal 2.
Travelers can purchase a lounge day pass for $59.
The Admirals Club HNL lounge operates from 05:15 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on all days of the week.
Write a Review For Admirals Club Honolulu Lounge, Terminal 2
Submit your review