- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Printers & Copiers
- 21+ Cardholder
Travelers can locate the Delta Sky Club Honolulu lounge in Terminal 2 of HNL International Airport; the lounge provides travelers with a place where they may rest and spend their wait period in comfort away from the din of the airport’s common areas and where they have the option to indulge in services/amenities that have been provided for their perusal.
Delta Airlines Lounge Operating Hours
The Delta Sky Club Honolulu hours of operation are between 05:45 a.m. and 08:45 p.m. every day.
Delta Sky Club Honolulu Lounge Access
Complimentary admission to the Delta Lounge is offered to the following:
- Delta Sky Club members
- Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers
- SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Medallion members]
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members
- Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA cardholders
- Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express
- LATAM Business Class passengers
- LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members
- Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members
- WestJet Business Class passengers
- WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members.
Delta Sky Club Honolulu Photos
The passengers can find Delta Sky Club Honolulu Photos of ambiance, entrance, dining area, bar area, rest areas and much more.
Entry for travelers’ guests at the Delta Sky Club Lounge Honolulu is permitted per the following terms;
- Delta Sky Members with Executive Membership or Delta Sky Club Guest Pass are granted free admission for up to 2 guests, and an additional 2 guests for $50
- Delta Sky Club members with Individual Memberships are granted admission for up to 2 guests for a $50 fee per guest each time they visit
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime members are granted admission for up to 2 guests on payment of $50 on each visit
Services & Amenities
The staff at the HNL Airport Delta Sky Club lounge strives to provide all travelers using the lounge with a pleasant and memorable lounge experience.
The lounge is fitted with comfortable seats that will surely help travelers feel relaxed; travelers can rest in comfort and in peaceful surroundings.
Food & Beverage
A variety of eatables and beverage options have been made available for travelers, at no additional cost.
At this lounge, travelers may also avail themselves of use of free wifi, telephones, printers/copiers, TVs, magazines, newspapers, and track updates on the flight monitors.
HNL Delta Sky Club FAQ’s
Here are some of the commonly asked queries related to the Delta Sky Club Lounge.
Pets (dogs/cats/birds) are permitted entry to the lounge on the condition that they remain inside their carriers/containers / kennels for the duration of the visit.
The Delta Airlines lounge is located in Terminal 2 at Honolulu Airport.
Yes, the Delta Lounge is located at Terminal 2 of Honolulu International Airport. You will find it set at a convenient location inside the security section.
No, if you wish to use the Delta Sky Club Lounge facility, you need to enroll for membership. You may get in touch with the customer support team of Delta Airlines for complete information, as the membership is also valid in case you travel with some other airlines
Get a quick walkaround video of the Delta Sky Club Lounge at Honolulu Airport to get idea about the lounge amenities, services, ambiance & much more.
Write a Review For Delta Sky Club Honolulu Lounge, Terminal 2
Submit your review