- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The United Club Seattle is located in Concourse A of the SEA international airport, on the mezzanine level (opposite Gate A10); the lounge provides its guests (travelers/customers) a variety of creature comforts. The travelers may also choose to indulge in some preflight snacking with a refreshing beverage at the lounge, while they wait for their flight’s boarding call.
Visitors of the Seattle United Club will have access to a number of useful services and amenities which they can use if they please; ranging from free wifi service to a full bar service. The lounge ensures that travelers are able to find a place where they are able to unwind with ease away from the airport’s commons areas.
United Airlines Lounge Operating Hours At Seattle International Airport
The Seattle airport United Club lounge is open from 04:15 a.m. up to 10:00 p.m. on all days of the week.
United Airlines Club Lounge Access
- United Club members / MileagePlus credit card primary users traveling on United / Star Alliance member airline / partner airline flights
- United Polaris business class passengers
- United business class international flights / premium transcontinental flights’ passengers
- Star Alliance member airlines’ First / business class passengers
- Star Alliance members on flights operated by United Airlines / Star Alliance member airline
- Active U.S. Military personnel in uniform / with leave orders / with rest or recuperation papers on United / United Express flights
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club members who are passengers of a Star Alliance member airline
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members on international United or Virgin Australia flights
*NOTE: Day passes can also be bought by other travelers if they want to use this lounge.
United Club Airport Lounge Guest Policies
The policy regarding guest admission to the Seattle United Club lounge allows certain travelers to invite guests to the lounge;
- First Class passengers on Star Alliance member airline flights can invite 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- Star Alliance Gold members on United / Star Alliance member airline flights can invite 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- United Club members / MileagePlus credit card primary card holders can invite up to 2 guests (traveling on the same flight)
- Active U.S. military personnel can invite family members with gate passes / traveling on the same flight
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club Worldwide members can invite 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members can invite 1 guest (guest must be traveling on a United flight)
United Club Seattle Photos
Services & Amenities at the SEA United Airline Club Airport Lounge
A range of useful things are provided for the convenience of the guest using the lounge; the staff also helps ensure that the visitors have a memorable lounge experience.
The lounge has an ambience that helps travelers relax and rest while being seated comfortably on the seats that are present.
Food & Beverage
An assortment of edibles, such as premium food and lite snacks and a selection of drinks that include tea, coffee and even spirits & liquor (beer, wine, etc.) at no additional charge. Alcoholic beverages are only served to travelers of legal drinking age.
Should the need arise, travelers making use of this lounge may even avail use of the following;
- Complimentary Wi-Fi service is provided here; the customers may connect via their mobile devices and keep themselves entertained during their visit.
- Flight updates can be easily tracked on the installed flight monitors.
- A variety of reading materials, such as newspapers & magazines, are also available for the visitors’ perusal.
- There are TVs which may be playing a movie / series or broadcasting live news.
- For travelers who might not have a laptop / mobile device and need to check emails, etc, can request to use the internet terminals.
- If there is need of any printing or xerox, printers & copiers are also provided.
- If there is a need to make calls, telephones are available.
United Club Seattle FAQs
Yes! There is a United Airlines United Club lounge in SEA Tacoma airport.
In some United Club airport lounges, pets/service animals are allowed to enter; please check with the respective lounge about their implemented pet policies.
The price of the one-time-lounge-access pass is $59 USD.
Walkaround of United Club Seattle
Write a Review For United Club Seattle Lounge, Concourse A
Submit your review