- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The Delta Sky Club SFO lounge is located in Terminal 2 Concourse C of San Francisco International Airport; the lounge hosts a number of amenities and services and brings travelers a place where they are able to relax and refresh in peace prior to boarding their respective flights.
The Delta Sky Club SFO terminal 2 lounge is open daily between 04:15 a.m. and 12:00 a.m. (midnight)
Take a quick look at the directions of the Delta Sky Club lounge, at San Fransisco airport.
Free admission is available to the following at the SFO Delta Sky Club lounge:
- Delta Sky Club members
- Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers
- SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Medallion members]
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members
- Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA cardholders
- Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express
- LATAM Business Class passengers
- LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members
- Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members
- WestJet Business Class passengers
- WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members.
Delta Sky Club SFO Guest Policies
At the Delta Sky Club lounge SFO, guest admission is as follows;
- Delta Sky Members with Executive Membership or Delta Sky Club Guest Pass can bring 2 guests at zero cost and an additional 2 guests for $50.
- Delta Sky Club members with Individual Memberships can bring up to 2 guests on payment of a $50 fee for each guest per visit.
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime members can bring up to 2 guests by paying $50 each time they visit.
Services & Amenities
The Delta Sky Club SFO International Terminal airport lounge offers a variety of services and amenities to all its visitors.
The lounge is fitted with comfortable seats and also has shower facilities; travelers can relax here to their heart’s content.
Food & Beverage
An assorted variety of complimentary snacks and drinks are offered to all guests.
The lounge has also provided:
- Newspapers & magazines
- Copiers & printers
- Free WiFi
- Flight information screens
Take a quick tour of Delta Sky Club lounge at SFO airport, Terminal 2.
FAQs about Delta Sky Club SFO
Delta Sky Club day passes are only available to members; the club has discontinued the sale of day passes to the general public. The cost per guest per visit starts at $50.
The Delta Sky Club Lounge in San Francisco Airport is open daily from 4:40 a.m. to midnight.
Yes, Delta Sky Club at Terminal 2, Concourse C is one of the Delta Air Lines lounges located in San Francisco Airport. The lounge allows entry as per defined eligibility criteria. You may consider accessing the lounge as per your travel needs and preferences.
This lounge permits entry to Delta Sky Club members, Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers, SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Medallion members], Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members, Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA cardholders, Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express, LATAM Business Class passengers, LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members, Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members, WestJet Business Class passengers, and WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members.
The lounge is situated in Terminal 2, Concourse C (inside the security area). You can find the lounge right after crossing the security checkpoint as well as on the left side, close to gate C3. You need to go towards the check-in section by stairs or elevator.
This lounge remains open daily from 04:15 a.m. and 12:00 a.m. If you need to catch a flight through Concourse C and your flight’s departure time belongs to the given time bracket, you may consider visiting the lounge.
The lounge is an ideal place for both leisure and business travelers. You can enjoy snacks, beverages, and alcoholic drinks. Flight monitoring screens, showers, high-speed Wi-fi connection, printers, copiers, newspapers, magazines, etc., are also provided. You can also ask for premium food by contacting their staff and paying extra charges.
Though it is not an Amex lounge, some of the American Express card memberships permit passengers to access the lounge. You can get full details about the same and adhere to the important guidelines provided on the website of American Express.
No, Priority Pass members are not permitted to access the lounge.
Write a Review For Delta Sky Club SFO Lounge, Terminal 2
Submit your review