- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The United Club SFO Terminal 3 lounge is located in Concourse F of T3 at San Francisco International airport; this lounge provides travelers with a place to spend their waiting period in peace and tranquility instead of the din of the airport’s common areas. A range of amenities & services are also offered to all visiting travelers.
Operating Hours At United Club Terminal 3 SFO
The United Club SFO concourse F lounge opens everyday at 05:00 a.m. and closes at midnight; this lounge is operational on all days of the week.
- United Club members / MileagePlus credit card primary card holders traveling with United / Star Alliance member airline / partner airline
- United Polaris business class passengers
- United business class passengers on international flights / premium transcontinental flights
- First / business class passengers on Star Alliance member airline
- Star Alliance members on United Airlines / Star Alliance member airline flights
- Active U.S. Military personnel in uniform / with leave orders / with rest or recuperation papers on flights operated by United / United Express
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club members traveling with a Star Alliance member airline
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members on international flights operated by United or Virgin Australia
Guest Policies Of United Club Terminal 3 SFO
Guest admission is granted per the following:
- First Class passengers on Star Alliance member airline flights can invite 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- Star Alliance Gold members on United / Star Alliance member airline flights can invite 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- United Club members / MileagePlus credit card primary card holders can invite up to 2 guests (traveling on the same flight)
- Active U.S. military personnel can invite family members with gate passes / traveling on the same flight
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club Worldwide members can invite 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members can invite 1 guest (guest must be traveling on a United flight)
United Club Terminal 3 SFO: Services & Amenities
Multiple amenities and services have been made available at the United Club SFO f gates 11 lounge for the convenience of its visitors.
Travelers will be able to relax at this lounge while making use of the comfortable seats, in the calming ambience that is present.
Food & Beverage
A wide range of food and drinks is a complimentary offering to visiting travelers of this lounge.
The lounge also has flight monitors where guests can track updates; the lounge also provides internet terminals, reading materials, TVs, telephones, printer/copier, and free wifi service.
Walkaround of United Club Terminal 3 SFO
FAQs about United Club SFO Terminal 3
Travelers can purchase a United Club lounge pass via the United Airlines mobile application.
The Centurion Lounge at SFO is located in Terminal 3, along with gate F1/F2. You can go through the elevator or stairs to find the lounge entry. You can access the lounge after security from Terminal 3 at SFO, as well as from Terminal G.
If you wish to access an Amex Centurion Lounge, you can enter the lounge up to 3 hours before the departure time of your flight, which may be mentioned on your boarding pass.
American Express advises passengers to abstain from certain acts and take care of their belongings. Passengers are not allowed to sleep, lie down on the floor, place their luggage and feet on or recline across furniture in the lounge.
The lounge is reachable after security from Terminal 3 or from International Terminal G. It is important to note that all terminals may not be connected post-security at San Francisco International Airport.
Yes, Centurion Lounge SFO is an Amex lounge. You may confirm full details as provided on the website of American Express.
Yes, you will find two United Club lounges located in Concourse E and Concourse F of Terminal 3, San Francisco International Airport. You may verify the eligibility criteria to access any of the lounges as per your travel plans.
You can purchase a one-time pass for US$59 to access the United Club lounge in SFO airport. The pass is issued to one person. Guests will not be allowed along with you if you purchase a one-time pass. However, children below the age of two will be allowed to enter with you.
United Club Lounge in San Francisco International Airport is a perfect space for both vacationers and business travelers.
You can relax at well-furnished and comfortable seating areas or easily work on your laptop while relishing snacks, beer & wine, etc. High-speed Wi-Fi, flight monitors, newspapers & magazines, TVs, internet terminals, telephones, and printers & copier facilities are all made available for your convenience.
United Polaris business class passengers on international flights/premium transcontinental flights, United business class passengers on international flights/excellent transcontinental flights, Business / First class passengers of Star Alliance member airline flights, Star Alliance Gold members, United Club members, MileagePlus credit card members, United Club one-time pass holders, Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club members, Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members, and Active U.S. Military service members are eligible to access the United Club lounge in San Francisco airport.
United Club lounges are open to United Club members and their guests. Also, passengers with one-time passes can visit the lounge by showing the same day’s boarding pass for a flight by United Airlines. The flight may also be operated by a Star Alliance airline or it could be a contracted partner’s flight.
No, sleeping is not allowed at the United Club lounge at San Francisco International Airport.
No, Priority Pass members are not eligible to access the United Club lounge located in San Francisco International Airport as the lounge is not a part of the Priority Pass network of lounges.
United Club Lounge in San Francisco International Airport does not allow access to American Express card members.
Write a Review For United Club SFO Terminal 3 Lounge – Concourse F
Submit your review