- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The United Club SFO terminal G lounge can be found between Gates G6 & G9; the lounge offers travelers a place where they can rest up and partake in some light snacking and refreshing drinks as they wait for their flights to begin the boarding process.
UA United Club Lounge Operating Hours At San Francisco Airport
The united club terminal g sfo lounge is open everyday of the week, from 07:00 a.m. up to 10:30 p.m.
United Club SFO Airport Lounge Access
Access to this United Club airport lounge is granted to
- United Club members traveling with United / Star Alliance member airline / partner airline
- MileagePlus credit card primary card holders traveling with United / Star Alliance member airline / partner airline
- United Polaris business class passengers
- United business class passengers on international flights / premium transcontinental flights
- First / business class passengers on Star Alliance member airline
- Star Alliance members on United Airlines / Star Alliance member airline flights
- Active U.S. Military personnel in uniform / with leave orders / with rest or recuperation papers on flights operated by United / United Express
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club members traveling with a Star Alliance member airline
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members on international flights operated by United or Virgin Australia
United Lounge Guest Policies
At this United Lounge location;
- First Class passengers on Star Alliance member airline flights are allowed to bring 1 guest (passenger of the same flight)
- Star Alliance Gold members on United / Star Alliance member airline flights are allowed to bring 1 guest (passenger of the same flight)
- United Club members / MileagePlus credit card primary card holders are allowed to bring up to 2 guests (passenger of the same flight)
- Active U.S. military personnel are allowed to bring family members with gate passes / passenger of the same flight
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club Worldwide members are allowed to bring 1 guest (passenger of the same flight)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members are allowed to bring 1 guest (guest must be United flight passenger)
Services & Amenities at the United Club SFO Airport Lounge
An array of services and amenities have been curated at this lounge for the convenience of its visiting guests.
The lounge offers a seating area where travelers can relax in comfort and feel refreshed prior to their flights.
Food & Beverage
Travelers can grab some snacks and beverages to appease their pre-flight munchies, at no additional cost.
At this lounge, travelers may also avail the use of free wifi service, telephones, internet terminals, newspapers/magazines, TVs, printers/copiers, and track updates on flight information display screens.
Walkaround of United Club SFO Terminal G
FAQ’s about United Club SFO Terminal G
United Club lounge access pass is priced at $59 per person.
Write a Review For United Club SFO, Terminal G
Submit your review