- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The United Club SFO Lounge offers travelers a set of carefully curated services & amenities that helps them unwind and be adequately entertained as they wait to board their respective flights. This lounge provides a place where travelers can rest & refresh in peace away from the airport noise and crowds.
United Club SFO Lounge Operating Hours
The United Club SFO terminal 3 concourse E lounge opens at 05:45 a.m. and closes at 10:30 p.m. everyday.
United Club SFO Concourse E Lounge Access
- United Club members on flights operated by United / Star Alliance member airline/partner airline
- MileagePlus credit card primary card holders on flights operated by United / Star Alliance member airline/partner airline
- United Polaris business class passengers
- United business class passengers on international flights / premium transcontinental flights
- First / business class passengers on flights operated by Star Alliance member airline
- Star Alliance members on flights operated by United Airlines / Star Alliance member airline
- Active U.S. Military personnel in uniform / with leave orders / with rest or recuperation papers traveling with United / United Express
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club members traveling on flights operated by Star Alliance member airline
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members on international United or Virgin Australia flights
SFO United Club T3 E Lounge Guest Policies
Entry to guest(s) is conditional per the following criteria:
- First Class passengers on Star Alliance member airline flights are permitted to invite 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- Star Alliance Gold members on United / Star Alliance member airline flights are permitted to invite 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- United Club members / MileagePlus credit card primary card holders are permitted to invite up to 2 guests (traveling on the same flight)
- Active U.S. military personnel are permitted to invite family members with gate passes / traveling on the same flight
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club Worldwide members are permitted to invite 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members are permitted to invite 1 guest (guest must be traveling on a United flight)
Services & Amenities at the United Club T3 Concourse E SFO Airport Lounge
An assortment of amenities & services and good customer service awaits travelers at this United Club airport lounge.
Travelers are able to sit and relax in comfort and peace in the lounge bay, feeling fresh and reenergized by the time they have to head out to board their respective flights.
Food & Beverage
From alcoholic to non-alcoholic drinks, hot or cold beverages to vegetarian and non-vegetarian food options, this lounge offers all its guests complimentary F&B.
Travelers can also avail the use of;
- Free high-speed wifi
- Reading materials (newspapers/magazines)
- Flight information display screens
Walkaround of United Club SFO Concourse E
FAQs about United Club SFO Lounge
The United Airlines Club lounge in Concourse E of SFO Airport is situated near Gate E4.
Yes, San Francisco International Airport houses two United Club lounges located in Concourse E and Concourse F of Terminal 3.
United Polaris business class passengers on international flights/premium transcontinental flights, United business class passengers on international flights/excellent transcontinental flights, Business / First class passengers of Star Alliance member airline flights, Star Alliance Gold members, United Club members, MileagePlus credit card members, United Club one-time pass holders, Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club members, Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members, and Active U.S. Military service members are eligible to access the United Club lounge in San Francisco airport.
You can purchase a one-time pass for US$59 to access the United Club lounge in SFO airport. The pass is issued to one person.
Guests will not be allowed along with you if you purchase a one-time pass. However, children below the age of two will be allowed to enter with you.
United Club Lounge in San Francisco International Airport is a perfect space for both vacationers and business travelers. You can relax at well-furnished and comfortable seating areas or easily work on your laptop while relishing snacks, beer & wine, etc.
High-speed Wi-Fi, flight monitors, newspapers & magazines, TVs, internet terminals, telephones, and printers & copier facilities are all made available for your convenience.
No, sleeping is not allowed at the United Club lounge at San Francisco International Airport.
United Club lounges are open to United Club members and their guests. Also, passengers with one-time passes can visit the lounge by showing the same day’s boarding pass for a flight by United Airlines.
The flight may also be operated by a Star Alliance airline or it could be a contracted partner’s flight.
No, Priority Pass members are not eligible to access the United Club lounge located at San Francisco International Airport as the lounge is not a part of the Priority Pass network of lounges.
United Club Lounge in San Francisco International Airport does not allow access to American Express card members.
Write a Review For United Club SFO Lounge, Terminal 3 – Concourse E
Submit your review