- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
Travelers will find the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse SFO in International Terminal A of San Francisco Airport; this lounge provides travelers a space where they may rest up before their flight departures and also hosts multiple amenities and services for them to keep themselves entertained.
Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse SFO Operating Hours
The Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse SFO hours of operation are from 03:30 p.m. to 07:00 p.m. everyday.
SFO Virgin Atlantic Lounge Access
The SFO Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse provides free entry to;
- Upper Class passengers on Virgin Atlantic flights
- Delta One passengers on international Delta flights
- Flying Club Gold Card members
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members on flights operated by Virgin Atlantic / Delta Airlines
- Virgin Australia Velocity Club Gold, Platinum, and The Club card holders traveling as passengers on flights operated by Virgin Atlantic
- Virgin Atlantic passengers who are Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Gold / Solitaire PPS Club / PPS Club members
- Virgin Atlantic passengers who are Air New Zealand Gold / Elite members
Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Guest Policies
At the Virgin Atlantic SFO Clubhouse, guest admission is reserved as follows:
- Virgin Atlantic upper class passengers can invite 1 guest; the guest must be traveling on a same day flight operated by Virgin Atlantic / Delta Airlines
- Flying Club Gold card members can invite 1 guest; the guest must be a passenger of a same day Virgin Atlantic / Delta Airlines flight
- Virgin Atlantic / Delta Airlines passengers who are SkyTeam Elite Plus members can invite 1 guest; guest must be traveling on a same day flight on a flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline
Services & Amenities at the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse SFO Airport Lounge
A select range of amenities and services are offered for the perusal of its visitors, they may choose to indulge if they wish.
A timeless view of the San Francisco Bay paired with a setting that offers comfortable seating to an ambience that radiates peace and calm, this lounge will help travelers feel relaxed and refreshed before they board their respective flights. The lounge also has shower facilities for its guests.
Food & Beverage
Travelers can indulge in “West Coast” inspired food or order a cocktail from their bar; the lounge offers a menu that is sure to cater to all travelers’ palette. The F&B service is complimentary.
Travelers can also avail the use of free high speed wifi, luggage storage, internet terminals, TVs, printers / copiers and plenty of reading material (newspapers / magazines).
Walkaround of Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse SFO
FAQ’s on Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse SFO
Access to the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse in San Francisco airport is reserved for eligible travelers as mentioned.
Entry to the San Francisco airport’s Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse is only available to travelers who meet their lounge access criteria.
Virgin’s Club House Lounge is located in the International Terminal A, San Francisco Airport Lounge. You may choose to access the lounge based on your travel requirements as well as the eligibility standards set by Virgin Atlantic.
The lounge remains open from 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM and 3:30 PM – 7:00 PM on a daily basis.
Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse lounge is meant for Upper-Class passengers and Flying Club Gold members. However, you can bring or invite a guest to the lounge if they are also flying on the same international Virgin Atlantic flight as you. The flight may also belong to Air France, Delta Air Lines, or KLM Airways, and it must be heading on an international route.
You can have a great experience in Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse SFO airport while enjoying complimentary premium food, snacks, drinks, spirits & liquor, beer & wine etc. Other major amenities including high-speed Wi-fi connection, showers, newspapers & magazines, televisions, and internet terminals are also made available without any charge. However, you may confirm about charges that may be applicable on other services.
Yes, you can enjoy premium food and snacks free of charge at San Francisco International Airport.
Yes, if you are traveling in Upper Class or you are a Flying Club Gold member, you are eligible to bring or invite a guest to the lounge if they are also flying on the same international Virgin Atlantic flight as you. That international flight may also be operated by Air France, Delta Air Lines, or KLM Airways.
Virgin Atlantic operates the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse at International Terminal A of San Francisco Airport.
Few locations of Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse may provide access on a paid basis. However, the Virgin lounge in San Francisco Airport does not provide the same.
Write a Review For Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse SFO Lounge, Terminal A
Submit your review