- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Printers & Copiers
The Delta Sky Club MSP Concourse G lounge acts as a haven for travelers who seek to rest and get away from the airports’ crowds and noise; this lounge not only offers a calming setup but also hosts a variety of services & amenities that travelers can partake in during their wait period prior to flight departure.
The lounge is wheelchair accessible; a peaceful place where travelers have the option to keep themselves occupied and entertained instead of idly waiting in boredom amidst the airport’s everyday rush and din.
Delta Sky Club MSP Concourse G Operating Hours
The Delta Sky Club MSP Concourse G is open from 04:30 a.m. in the morning up to 10:15 p.m at night every day, Sunday to Saturday. Travelers have the option to use this lounge and avail themselves of the various amenities it offers.
Delta Sky Club MSP Lounge Access
Free entrance to this lounge is offered to:
- Delta Sky Club members
- Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers
- SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, Gold Medallion members]
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members
- Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA card holders
- Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express
- LATAM Business Class passengers
- LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members
- Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members
- WestJet Business Class passengers
- WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members.
Delta Sky Club Guest Policies
Entry for qualifying travelers’ guests is offered based on the following terms:
- Delta Sky Members with Executive Membership or Delta Sky Club Guest Pass are given free entry for up to 2 guests, and additional 2 guests for $50
- Delta Sky Club members with Individual Memberships are allowed entry for up to 2 guests for a $50 fee per guest each time they visit
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime members are permitted entry for up to 2 guests on payment of $50 on each visit
Services & Amenities at Delta Sky Club MSP Concourse G
The lounge provides a set of amenities and services for use by travelers during their visit; these services / amenities help better their lounge & overall airport experience.
Comfortable seats and a pleasant ambience ensures that travelers are able to relax without any issues.
Food & Beverage
Complimentary snacks / eatables and refreshing beverages are offered to all travelers who have opted to use this lounge.
At this lounge, travelers will also be able to use
- free wifi service is offered to all visitors; they may connect their mobile devices and use it to send / receive emails, use chat apps, etc.
- TVs are available, either broadcasting live news or running a tv series / movie / music video
- flight info screens are present for ease of tracking flight updates by travelers
- reading materials (newspapers, magazines) are provided for the guests / visitors perusal
- printers and copiers are available for any travelers who might be in need of them
Walkaround of Delta Sky Club MSP
Delta Sky Club MSP Concourse G FAQ’s
No! Delta Sky Club has stopped selling one-time-access lounge passes.
Yes! Cats / dogs / household birds are allowed in the Delta Airlines lounge, but they must remain inside their carriers / kennels.
Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult when entering the Delta Airlines Delta Sky Club lounge.
Write a Review For Delta Sky Club MSP Concourse G Lounge, Terminal 1 – Concourse G
Submit your review