- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
- Children's Area
The MSP Armed Forces Service Center can be found in Terminal 1 of Saint Paul Airport; this lounge offers the weary travelers with a place set with a serene ambience and also offers its visitors an array of services and amenities that they may opt to use to keep themselves occupied as they wait for their respective flights to begin boarding for departure.
At the MAFSC, travelers can choose to indulge in some preflight snacking and drinks to appease their hunger pangs and also avail themselves of multiple utilities / arrangements to keep entertained.
MSP Armed Forces Service Center Operating Hours
The MSP Armed Forces Service Center lounge is open round the clock (24/7) on all days of the week, offering a place of comfort to travelers who have flights at any hour of the day. In the lounge they can kick back and relax.
MSP Armed Forces Service Center Lounge Access
Entry is reserved for the following at the MAFSC;
- Active service members of the U.S. Military (including Reserve service members)
- Active members of the National Guard
- Dependents of the U.S. Military service members
- Former PoWs
- Purple Heart recipients
- Medal of Honor recipients
Access is also granted to Retirees and their dependents, subject to space availability.
MAFS Minneapolis Lounge Guest Policies
Contact the Minnesota Armed Forces Service Center to get details about their lounge’s guest policy.
Services & Amenities at the MSP Armed Forces Service Center
Travelers will surely appreciate the efforts of the MAFS Center team who put efforts to ensure that all guests have a pleasant lounge experience.
The lounge is fitted with sofas and recliners so that all visitors can relax in comfort to their heart’s content and feel refreshed by the time they must head to board their respective flights.
Food & Beverage
An impressive range of snacks, food items and beverages have been made available for all travelers availing the use of this MSP Armed Forces Service Center.
Travelers also are provided with access / use of the following:
- CAC Reader is available for the perusal of travelers (if required)
- Business Center with work area
- 3 Charging stations are available, so travelers need not worry about their mobile devices dying out.
- A Computer terminal is available for emails, browsing, etc.
- Wi-Fi access is offered to all visitors, which travelers can connect to from their phones / tablets / ipads / laptops to stream music / videos, etc.
- Baggage Room is available for travelers to store their carry-on luggage while visiting the MAFSC
- Flight information screens are present on which flight updates can be checked.
- There are 2 large TVs which broadcast live news
- There are bathrooms in the MAFSC, so travelers need not have to exit the center in order to use the restrooms.
- Lactation Area, a.k.a. Nursing room is also present at this location.
Walkaround of MSP Armed Forces Service Center
FAQ’s on MSP Armed Forces Service Center
Call 1-612-726-9156 to contact the MAFS center at MSP International Airport.
There is no paid entry to the Minnesota Armed Forces Service Center; admission is strictly reserved for certain qualifying travelers.
Only service dogs are permitted in the MAFSC at Minneapolis Airport.
Write a Review For MSP Armed Forces Service Center Lounge, Terminal 1
Submit your review