- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The Escape lounge MSP International Airport offers travelers a haven of a space where they can rest in a peaceful and stress free environment and also have the option of indulging in some amenities / services that have been made available for their convenience and entertainment while they wait to board their upcoming departing flights.
The lounge acts as an oasis amidst the airport’s din, where travelers can take refuge and unwind and gather themselves in a stress free ambience and also partake in some creature comforts as they wait to board their upcoming flights.
MSP Escape Lounge Operating Hours
The Escape lounge MSP hours of operation are from 05:00 a.m. in the morning up to 08:00 p.m. at night , throughout the week from Monday to Sunday. Travelers can opt to avail the lounge services / amenities and kick back and relax while they wait for their respective flights to call for passengers to begin boarding.
MSP Escape Lounge Access
Travelers who wish to use the Escape Lounge MSP can make reservations on their website.
Free entry is offered to:
- American Express Platinum card primary users
- Primary users of the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve card, on same day Delta Airlines flights
- TAV Passport Card Members
- Dreamfolks Card Holders (conditional to the membership’s benefits)
MSP Escape Lounge Guest Policies
Guest entry for the following qualifying travelers is permitted at the AmEx Escape lounge MSP airport:
- American Express Platinum Card Members / Centurion® Card Members can invite up to 2 guests, free of cost.
- American Express Delta SkyMiles card holders can invite guest(s) for a fee of $30 USD per guest (the guest should be traveling on a flight operated by Delta Airlines for the same day)
- TAV Passport Card Members can invite 1 guest, free of cost.
Services & Amenities at the MSP Escape Lounge
The overall lounge and airport experience is made better with the amenities / services provided by this lounge; the lounge’s staff also aims to ensure that all travelers have had a good and memorable visit.
Not only peace but also comfort is assured at the Escape Lounge; travelers can relax with ease and by the time they must exit they will feel refreshed.
Food & Beverage
The lounge curates an exceptional range of food items and beverages for the travelers that use its services / amenities.
At this Escape lounge, visitors will also have;
- Unlimited free wifi access; travelers can connect their phones / ipads / laptops / tablets to browse the internet / send & receive emails, etc.
- Reading materials, such as newspapers & magazines, are ample for the visitors’ perusal
- TVs are installed in the lounge, either broadcasting news, movies, tv shows, etc.
- Printers / copiers are provided should any traveler be in need of them
- Flight info displays are also available here; travelers can conveniently check for updates.
Walkaround of Escape Lounge MSP
FAQ’s on Escape Lounge MSP
Travelers can make reservations on the Escape lounge website; entry per person costs $40 USD.
No! Pets are permitted to enter the Escape Lounge at MSP International Airport.
Children up to age of 2 years are allowed free entry and children above 2 years up to 16 years have an entry fee of $24.99 per child; children must be accompanied by an adult.
Write a Review For Escape Lounge MSP, Terminal 1 – Concourse E
Submit your review