- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The United Club MSP lounge can be found in Concourse E of Terminal 1 at Minneapolis – Saint Paul International Airport. This lounge is a haven for travelers who wish to get away from the din within the airport and want to rest while they wait for their flights to begin boarding. The lounge also curates a number of services & amenities which the travelers may opt to indulge in during their wait period.
Travelers will surely think the airport lounge a paradise, when the alternative is to get unnervingly bored; they have the option of indulging in some preflight snacking and / or keeping entertained at the lounge.
United Club MSP Operating Hours
The MSP United Club lounge is operational on all days of the week, from early morning 05:00 a.m. up to 06:00 p.m. in the evening; between this time travelers have the benefit of availing themselves of access to this lounge and make use of the utilities that have been offered.
United Club MSP Lounge Access
Admission to the United Club MSP airport lounge is reserved for the following qualifying travelers;
- United Club members / MileagePlus credit card primary users traveling on United / Star Alliance member airline/partner airline flights
- United Polaris business class passengers
- United Business class international flights / premium transcontinental flight’ passengers
- Star Alliance member airlines’ First/business class passengers
- Star Alliance members on flights operated by United Airlines / Star Alliance member airline
- Active U.S. Military personnel in uniform / with leave orders / with rest or recuperation papers on United / United Express flights
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club members who are passengers of a Star Alliance member airline
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members on international United or Virgin Australia flights
*NOTE: Day passes can also be bought by other travelers if they want to use this lounge.
MSP United Club Guest Policies
Entry for guests is as per the following;
- First Class passengers on Star Alliance member airline flights have the allowance to bring 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- Star Alliance Gold members on United / Star Alliance member airline flights have the allowance to bring 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- United Club members / MileagePlus credit card primary cardholders have an allowance to bring up to 2 guests (traveling on the same flight)
- Active U.S. military personnel are allowed to invite family members with gate passes/traveling on the same flight
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club Worldwide members are allowed to have the allowance to bring 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members have the allowance to bring 1 guest (guest must be traveling on a United flight)
Services & Amenities at the United Club MSP
Several amenities/services have been made available so that all travelers using this lounge are kept entertained and have a memorable visit.
The lounge has seats that are comfortable and the ambience is also relatively calming and peaceful compared to the airport’s common areas; travelers can relax and refresh themselves here.
Food & Beverage
Free drinks and snacks / eatables are offered to all travelers who opt to avail the use of this lounge.
The lounge also provides travelers with access to;
- Guests / travelers can connect to the free wifi service from their mobile devices
- internet terminals are also available for travelers in need of checking / sending emails, skype chat, etc
- TVs are set up and they broadcast live news or might be showing music videos / movies / series.
- Telephones have been made available for travelers who need to make calls.
- Flight information screens are present for travelers to easily track flight updates
- Printers / copiers are available, if travelers are in need of them
- Plenty of reading materials (newspapers, magazines) are available for the travelers / guests using the lounge
Walkaround of MSP United Club
FAQs on United Club MSP
The United Airlines United Club lounge day pass is priced at $59.
Service animals are allowed; other pets are allowed, but they must remain in their carrier/kennel for the duration of the travelers’ visit to the MSP United Club.
The reservation for lounge access is not offered by MSP United Club; entry is subject to space availability.
Write a Review For United Club MSP Lounge, Terminal 1
Submit your review