- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Printers & Copiers
- 21+ Cardholder
Travelers will find that the Delta Sky Club MSP Concourse C airport lounge provides a space where they are able to get away from the rush and din of the airport’s crowds. This lounge not only offers a peaceful setup but also curates a number of services and amenities that travelers have the option to avail for themselves when they use this lounge.
The lounge acts as a place that welcomes travelers to unwind before their flights and where they may appease their hunger pangs or keep entertained during their wait period before flight departure.
Delta Sky Club MSP Operating Hours
The Delta Sky Club MSP Concourse C lounge is open from 06:00 a.m. to 10:15 p.m. daily; travelers can keep entertained and occupied with a number of amenities/services/utilities that have been made available for use at this lounge.
Delta Sky Club MSP Lounge Access
Complimentary access to this lounge is granted to:
- Delta Sky Club members
- Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers
- SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, Gold Medallion members]
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members
- Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA card holders
- Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express
- LATAM Business Class passengers
- LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members
- Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members
- WestJet Business Class passengers
- WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members.
Delta Sky Club MSP Lounge Guest Policies
Guest access is offered to certain qualifying travelers per the following terms:
- Delta Sky Members with Executive Membership or Delta Sky Club Guest Pass are granted free admission for up to 2 guests, and additional 2 guests for $50
- Delta Sky Club members with Individual Memberships are granted admission for up to 2 guests for a $50 fee per guest each time they visit
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime members are granted admission for up to 2 guests on payment of $50 on each visit
Services & Amenities at the Concourse C MSP Airport Delta Club Lounge
The staff aims to provide all travelers good customer service and pleasant experience during their visit to this lounge.
Travelers are able to relax on comfortable seats and refresh themselves prior to departure.
Food & Beverage
A delectable selection of food and drinks is offered to all guests using the lounge, free of charge.
Travelers also have the option of use of free wifi, printers, copiers, newspapers, magazines, TVs and flight monitors.
Walkaround of Delta Sky Club MSP
FAQ’s on Delta Sky Club MSP
The Delta Sky Club Lounge does not sell day passes.
Children below 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult with access & use privileges in order to enter the Delta Sky Club lounge.
All pets (cats / dogs / birds) must remain their carriers / kennels when brought to the Delta Airlines lounge.
Yes, Delta Sky Club is located at Terminal 1, Concourse C, at Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport. You will find it inside the security area and close to gate C12. If you meet the eligibility criteria set by Delta Air Lines, you can access the lounge.
Delta Sky Club members, Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers, SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, Gold Medallion members], Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members, Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA cardholders, Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express, LATAM Business Class passengers, LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members, Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members, WestJet Business Class passengers, and WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members are eligible to access the lounge.
Delta Sky Club is located at Terminal 1, Concourse C, at Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport. You will find it inside the security area and close to gate C12.
This lounge remains open daily from 6:00 AM – 10:15 PM. You can access the lounge if your flight time aligns with this time bracket.
You can enjoy food, snacks, beverages, and much more to please your taste buds. Neat and clean washrooms, flight monitoring screens, high-speed Wi-fi connection, internet terminals, printers, copiers, newspapers, magazines, etc., are also provided. All these facilities are complimentary. You may look forward to a nice experience while availing of the required amenities.
Although this Delta Sky Club is not an Amex lounge, you can definitely access the same using some of the American Express cards. Make sure to collect full details and don’t forget to follow the necessary terms and conditions. The same may be explored on the website of American Express.
This lounge does not allow access to Priority Pass holders.
Write a Review For Delta Sky Club MSP Lounge, Terminal 1 – Concourse C
Submit your review