- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The MSP Delta Sky Club Concourse F lounge hosts multiple services and amenities and also provides travelers a place to rest away from the airport’s common areas and the noise & crowds. Instead of idly getting bored in discomfort, travelers have the option to keep themselves entertained while they wait for their flights.
This lounge provides a much-needed respite from the everyday chaos of the airport; travelers can entertain themselves with a variety of amenities/services that are offered here and even partake in snacking and sipping on beverages before their flights.
MSP Delta Sky Club Operating Hours
The Delta Sky Club lounge is open all days of the week, between 04:15 a.m. and 10:15 p.m. daily; travelers can use the lounge to wait for their flights and also keep themselves adequately entertained with the multiple services/amenities.
MSP Delta Sky Club Lounge Access
Admission to this lounge is reserved for:
- Delta Sky Club members
- Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers
- SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Medallion members]
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members
- Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA cardholders
- Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express
- LATAM Business Class passengers
- LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members
- Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members
- WestJet Business Class passengers
- WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members.
Delta Sky Club Guest Policies
Only certain qualifying travelers may invite guests, conditional to the following:
- Delta Sky Members with Executive Membership or Delta Sky Club Guest Pass are granted free admission for up to 2 guests, and an additional 2 guests for $50
- Delta Sky Club members with Individual Memberships are granted admission for up to 2 guests for a $50 fee per guest each time they visit
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime members are granted admission for up to 2 guests on payment of $50 on each visit
Services & Amenities at the MSP Delta Sky Club
The staff at this lounge puts efforts into ensuring that all guests have a good visit and a memorable lounge experience.
The lounge has been fitted with comfortable seats to ensure that all travelers are able to relax and the ambience is also set to be calming and peaceful.
Food & Beverage
Free beverages and eatables have been made available for all guests of this lounge.
The Delta Sky Club MSP Concourse F also has;
- Printers/copiers are provided should any traveler be in need of them
- Free Wi-Fi service is available, travelers can connect their devices and send/receive emails, use chat apps, stream videos/music, etc.
- Flight monitors have been provided where travelers can check for updates
- TVs are present in this lounge; running a series/movie/music videos or broadcasting news updates.
- Newspapers & magazines are plenty for use by all travelers using the lounge
Walkaround of MSP Delta Sky Club Lounge
FAQ’s on MSP Delta Sky Club Lounge
Delta Sky Club no longer issues day passes for their lounge.
Yes, Delta Sky Club is located at Terminal 1, Concourse F, at Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport. There are other Delta Sky Clubs also located at different terminals and/or concourses in the airport.
The lounge is open to Delta Sky Club members, Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers, SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Medallion members], Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members, Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA cardholders, Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express, LATAM Business Class passengers, LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members, Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members, WestJet Business Class passengers, and WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members.
Delta Sky Club is located at Terminal 1, at the entrance of Concourse F.
This lounge remains open daily from 4:15 AM to 10:15 PM. You can visit the same if your flight’s terminal and time are in sync with that of the lounge.
You can enjoy food, snacks, beverages, and much more. Flight monitoring screens, high-speed Wi-fi connection, internet terminals, printers, copiers, newspapers, magazines, etc., are also provided. All these facilities are complimentary. You may look forward to a nice experience while availing of the required amenities.
Delta Sky Club in Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is not an Amex lounge. But you are eligible to use the same on a complimentary basis through American Express Platinum and Delta SkyMiles Reserve Cards. However, you must be traveling on a same-day Delta-marketed or Delta-operated flight. Also, make sure to go through comprehensive details or other major terms and conditions given on the website of American Express for a hassle-free experience.
This lounge does not allow access to Priority Pass holders as it is not associated with this membership program’s network of lounges.
Yes! The wifi service is free of cost.
Pets (household birds/cats/dogs) are allowed entry to Delta Sky Club MSP Concourse F but they must remain inside their kennels/carriers.
Write a Review For MSP Delta Sky Club Lounge, Terminal 1 – Concourse F